Inquiry Mike Souza - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:36 AM   #11
BlakeWilsonRetics
Also it allows me to see that others can vouch for you and make me feel more comfortable with following through with the the replacement. Like I stated in our text conversations, I do not know you, there is absolutely every reason for me to be cautious especially with the way you reacted. Calling me a liar and you continue to call me incompetent for not sexing these animals myself makes me not want to help you at all. I never once hesitated to take your word and offer replacement immediately when you called. I was taking a blow on the 2 aditional shippings when I had already covered shipping for the original pair. I have a business to run and so I will always do what is right so I was willing to take the loss..Your attitude and childish behavior is what brought this here. And you can see that I did not post this as a bad guy thread. I do not think you are a bad guy, but I had my concerns with how you treated me. I simply was looking for some input from others that may or may not know of you. And I even asked you before posting here out of respect so we can get this squashed and you still continued to berate me when all I've done is be more than friendly.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #12
BlakeWilsonRetics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Great, you both are here now. Both are being civil.

What is the next step to getting this resolved?

Blake, any reason that Mike couldn't get a different male from you?
No that is what I told him I would do. He has picked another Male out and I told him I would exchange it. But when I said for him to ship first he lost his mind and told me nevermind. That throws up so many red flags. Along with him telling me that even if it ends up being a Male when I get it that he doesnt want that snake because of the trauma? Another red flag. I posted this to my personal facebook page without showing his name or number for his privacy. Everyone agreed it seemed very fishy and told me to not do anything.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:58 AM   #13
Robert Walker
Mike, any reason you couldn't wait a week or two, let the snake mellow out (less trauma) and then ship him/her back to Blake 'first'.
Seems like he is ready to ship a different male, at his expense if you simply ship first. Can you do this?

Old 10-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #14
snakeman236
Robert:
I would be more than happy to ship first as long as I am guaranteed that I will not receive this animal back...that was my whole contention. I will only ship back also as long as Blake either provides me with a shipping label or pays me through Paypal for me to make one. I will also guarantee to pay for the shipping of the new male back to me if Blake feels that his first animal sent to me is a male...if he determines it's a female then all the shipping is on him.

Blake I ship on Wednesday's for Thursday delivery....just FYI

Mike

Old 10-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #15
snakeman236
Blake:

I can make this happen for this Wed 10/03 if you are willing to provide me with a shipping label or pay me to make one.
Mike

Old 10-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #16
BlakeWilsonRetics
I am completely fine with that being the snake is in the same condition upon arrival that it was when I shipped it. I will sex the snake upon arrival and we will go from there. If there is no damage to the "Male" I sent you originally I will gladly send you the replacement Male 11 like we aggreed on the phone with picture proof that he is infact a Male.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:22 PM   #17
BlakeWilsonRetics
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman236 View Post
Blake:

I can make this happen for this Wed 10/03 if you are willing to provide me with a shipping label or pay me to make one.
Mike
I will email you a label today for you to drop off Wednesday.

Thanks,

Blake

Old 10-01-2018, 12:27 PM   #18
Robert Walker
Quote:
I am guaranteed that I will not receive this animal back...
He has stated he would send a different one. With this now public, each person stands to come out a winner with this. I would post a picture of the animal in question here. This documents the snake with a time stamp.
Quote:
Blake:
Mike
Perfect.
Blake, lets get that label/payment over to Mike and get this thing wrapped up.

You both are almost there.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #19
snakeman236
it will be in better shape....it shed and has eaten....look forward to getting a true male.
Thanks Mike

Old 10-01-2018, 12:31 PM   #20
snakeman236
Robert:

Much thanks for your assistance....

Sincerely,
Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!