Inquiry Repti-Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 AM   #1
Payara
Repti-Racks

I've been researching, trying to find a new cage for my Bredli, I was considering AP T5 but Repti-Rack has a something with similar dimensions and that's a lot cheaper. I have a hard time believe that it's such a perfect cage. Has anyone done business with them? I been looking around for reviews and such on their cages but can't find anything. What's your critical observations on these cage?

Thanks for the help.
kG

Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
morph evolution
hey koshy,steve is a stand up guy,i have purchased animals from him.great customer service.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:37 AM   #3
Redstormlax12
I have 3 cages a rack and purchased an SD tic from Steve. Everything went amazing on every deal. The customer service is almost impossible to beat and the cages and tic were great. Even after UPS screwed up the shipping and delayed it for a day, Steve packed the tic very well and even called and tried to get UPS to get it to me the day it should have been even though it was about 5 hours away. Unfortuneatly UPS wouldn't do it, but the great packaging made sure the tic arrived in perfect condition.

I highly recommend getting anything from Steve at repti-racks.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:11 AM   #4
bakew13
I recently received a cage from repti-racks and couldn't be happier. Cage arrived and was just what I wanted/ordered. The customer service was great, quick responses to any of my questions. Worst part about the transaction was waiting for it to arrive. Took right around 6 weeks, but was definately worth the wait. If they are that busy they are obviously doing something right. I recommend Repti-Racks 100%.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
Immaculate_Reptiles
Last year I ordered some cages from them, the ups guy that delivered them mucked them up pretty bad and I even saw him kick one off of the truck. The driver was very unprofessional and was probably fired that day after I reported what I saw. Needless to say the cages arrived in really bad shape. I called repti-racks immediately as well as UPS and explained what I saw and the condition of the cages. After a couple months of hoop jumping with the shipping company, I successfully filed the claim, and repti-racks replaced the cages free of charge and even shipped them to me free of charge. This year I ordered a custom rack, and repti-racks took every measure possible to ensure I was getting exactly what I needed. They even went to the store where I purchased my tubs so they could measure them to exact specifications. This kind of customer satisfaction is hard to find these days. I live in Florida and shipping is usually around $150 each time I buy a cage, but to me it's worth it for the product and customer service. You live in Texas so in-state shipping shouldn't be nearly that much, heck you could probably even pick it up. Make sure you get the pro-products heat panel and lighting installed as well, they will help you decide what model you need

-John

Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
joshc24
I have a few cages and all I can say is if you have the 6 weeks to wait for it then do it? The cages are great. lite. Holds heat and humidity. But the best thing is. The second you get the cage. Take it out the box and boom ready to use.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
Payara
Thanks for the replies guys. Appreciate all the help Probably put the order in the next few weeks

Old 07-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
SakaraGT4
I bought a 6 stack from them a while back and just placed another order for another 5 stack.... The cages are well built and I haven't had any problems even housing a couple large retics and large boas in them... Steve is a good guy and responds very quickly to emails and calls... I picked mine up and saved a bunch on shipping... Couldn't ask for more

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!