For Sale Gargoyle Geckos and a Crested - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
fbaker8
Gargoyle Geckos and a Crested

I am finding myself slipping into a "poor college kid" situation, and as such I am letting go of my small gecko collection. I have a pair of gargoyle geckos that should be ready to breed next season and a young crested gecko. Local sales in mid-Michigan only for now, I MAY consider shipping when weather warms up here but I would really rather not.

The female garg (Trixie) is a pretty grey retic at 18 grams. Fires up almost black. Trixie is priced at $100. The male garg (Todd) is a sort of rusty orange and brown stripe at 26 grams. Todd is priced at $150. The crested I have (Chai) is a juvie pinstripe, at 11 grams, with a lovely base lavender color and creme pinstripes and flame markings. Also a few spots. Chai is priced at $100.

Below is an album with their pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/1ch0i

Everyone is eating ferociously on CGD and the crested likes the occasional dusted bug. Take all 3 for $300, or make an offer on any two you want. I can also include tanks and supplies for additional costs. Pictures of the gargs are old and the one of Chai is a crappy cell pic, but I will get more accurate weights and current pictures tomorrow. Send me a PM or e-mail me directly at fbaker8@gmail.com for a quick response. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!