Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:04 AM   #151
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Actually, your name was brought into this because ***nvp*** mentioned you here and accused you of being this mysterious "Jay"....so far as I know that doesn't have anything to do with anything you've posted at BP.net so far. But just because ***nvp*** said it doesn't make it so.

BTW...see the picture up above of "Jay" holding the burm...is that him? Or some other poor bloke?
I haven't read this entire post, so forgive me if this has been answered. But yes that is Jay. Both Jay and Donald have been to my house and looked at my entire collection. And coincidentally, I've done business with Matt Williamson too. And Matt, Donald and Jay have all done business. I posted in the Allen Williamson thread about my deal with Matt about a retic I traded to him, I mentioned he got rid of it without notifying me. He sold it to Donald, who then tried to sell it as a granite back when it was just a normal. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I know all three of these men and have met them all in person. Luckily for me, I wasn't truly ripped off. Scares me that all of this is coming out of my general area, lol! I figured dealing local would be sort of a safety net, but I guess not. The closest thing to ripping me off they ever came was Donald/Jay trying to buy $3,000 worth of animals/stuff from me for $1,000 or less, but of course that's not going to happen. I figured they were just wheeling/dealing type of folks (which already give me not-so-good-vibes) but nothing serious. I love the BOI, always busting the bad guys! Thank you guys!

Old 01-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #153
RJK890
Quote:
I haven't read this entire post, so forgive me if this has been answered. But yes that is Jay. Both Jay and Donald have been to my house and looked at my entire collection. And coincidentally, I've done business with Matt Williamson too. And Matt, Donald and Jay have all done business. I posted in the Allen Williamson thread about my deal with Matt about a retic I traded to him, I mentioned he got rid of it without notifying me. He sold it to Donald, who then tried to sell it as a granite back when it was just a normal. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I know all three of these men and have met them all in person. Luckily for me, I wasn't truly ripped off. Scares me that all of this is coming out of my general area, lol! I figured dealing local would be sort of a safety net, but I guess not. The closest thing to ripping me off they ever came was Donald/Jay trying to buy $3,000 worth of animals/stuff from me for $1,000 or less, but of course that's not going to happen. I figured they were just wheeling/dealing type of folks (which already give me not-so-good-vibes) but nothing serious. I love the BOI, always busting the bad guys! Thank you guys!
If those guys had been in my house and seen my entire collection I think I would take some extra security measures. They are a bunch of thieves!

Old 10-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #154
Royal Morphz
He is back selling this animal http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=150501
Just over a year since his last post no doubt

Old 10-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #155
***nvp***
I have plenty of great ref's to vouch for my validity.... Mark Petros.... Sean Trimbach....Scott Micheals...Alejandro Lozano...Mike Jones....I have been vending the eastern ky and morehead shows regularly and any vender there can vouch....I just did some biz with BHB...Dave Mcgowan...Reptile basics.. Cory at bradfordcole...Brian Fontaine.....all trades and sells went beautifully and I'd appreciate it if you would back off Tim. I was duped by a few fellows in the forementioned post and thats the end of it. It has plagued my business ever since via internet but not in person. If someone would do some digging they would find out that those guys where caught at the all ohio show for stealing and have been banned from the shows.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #156
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
I have plenty of great ref's to vouch for my validity.... Mark Petros.... Sean Trimbach....Scott Micheals...Alejandro Lozano...Mike Jones....I have been vending the eastern ky and morehead shows regularly and any vender there can vouch....I just did some biz with BHB...Dave Mcgowan...Reptile basics.. Cory at bradfordcole...Brian Fontaine.....all trades and sells went beautifully and I'd appreciate it if you would back off Tim. I was duped by a few fellows in the forementioned post and thats the end of it. It has plagued my business ever since via internet but not in person. If someone would do some digging they would find out that those guys where caught at the all ohio show for stealing and have been banned from the shows.
So Mikey you think its wrong for someone to mention that you a person that has tried to scam people is back on these forums trying to sell again? If so I admit to being wrong but it doesn't change what I was doing when I brought this thread up. That is to warn people that a man that was trying to scam people in this hobby and never cleared his name.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #157
SSmith
Wow after reading all 16 pages of this post it really pisses me off a as a newer honest breeder becouse it makes sells really hard for the honest that has not been around for years!This is one reason i will not buy any hets myself.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #158
***nvp***
I have NEVER tried to scam anyone.....Please tell me who I've tried to scam ?

Old 10-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #159
jozzep
Wow i can't believe i read this whole ordeal!!lol
It was like reading a crime investigative novel or something.......Great work guys and gals!

Old 07-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #160
Jeff Murphy
Talking good transaction

Hi,My names Jeff Murphy.First off,I have to say that I'm glad that there are people looking out for us(reptile keepers).I just did some dealings with R.E.M. EXOTICS (***npv***).Found that nothing could have been handled better.I'm very happy with my snake and with out a doubt I would and will deal with them again.In none of my dealings,be it on the net. or in person did I ever get an uneasy feeling.Again I thank everyones efforts in keeping the scum out of the business.But my dealings with them went as smooth as could be. THANK YOU R.E.M. EXOTICS and thanks to all for having my back. again THANKS Jeff Murphy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!