Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #11
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluman View Post
Hey Michael, Are these the same het lavenders you were offering me in trade this weekend?

Subject:
RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!

michael spradlin <mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com> (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Sat, Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am
To: info@jefflumanreptiles.com
Hello jeff, sorry for the confusion but they were not produced by grant but damed by one of his 100%hets and sired by an RDR lavender albino, we were looking at around 1200-1400 trade value.Thanks very much..Michael

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com> wrote:

From: info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com>
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!
To: mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:40 PM

Hi Michael,

Were they produced by Grant? What are looking to get in trade value for them?

Thanks,
-Jeff Luman
http://jefflumanreptiles.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats
and Ready to Go!
Date: Fri, October 03, 2008 6:02 pm

They are 08's the female is 150 grams empty and the male is 100 grams empty, they are lavenderalbino by grant whitmer's line I recently aquired them in a trade. thanks michael

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com> wrote:

From: info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com>
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!
To: mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 7:40 PM

Hi there,

I'm all set on het pieds, but I may be able to use the het lavenders. Could you let me know the ages, weights, and who produced them?

Thanks,
-Jeff Luman
http://jefflumanreptiles.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and
Ready to Go!
Date: Fri, October 03, 2008 5:32 pm

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Would you be interested i a trade? I have a 1.1 pair of 100% het lavender albino's and 100% het pieds, with paperwork, that i'm willing to do some trading on. thank you.. michael spradlin

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=627697&cat=32

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 07:32 PM, Oct 03rd, 2008 from I.P. Address 75.52.165.197/adsl-75-52-165-197.dsl.dytnoh.sbcglobal.net

This certainly seems a little "off". Clarification, honesty, and integrity will get you a long way in this business, you need to clear this up.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #12
ToshaMc
Michael --

Could you please clarify the story on the Lavenders for me.

Last year you purchased the Het Lavender Female (supposedly produced by Grant@lavenderalbino.com which we now know to not be true) from Donny Rollins which you bred to your RDR Lavender albino male -- you got all normal looking animals in the clutch. But you don't have any breeding pictures or clutch pictures from your very first clutch you've ever produced?

You then went back to Donny the same guy that you got the het that didn't prove and bought/traded another pair of supposed Het Lavenders (again produced by Grant@lavenderalbino.com) with bogus paperwork and Paul Williams name and address on it - who is Paul by the way?

You are currently selling/trading the offspring of the RDR Lav x bogus het as 100% hets from Lav.Albino.coms linage even tho they clearly are not?

I have seen the bogus paperwork on the recently purchased pair but do you have pictures of the Lavender Albino from RDR, the paperwork from the Adult Female Het and proof of purchase/trade on these animals -- it would go a long way as to tracking down and stopping the scammer.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #13
Royal Morphz
Michael after our talk last I was happy that you were so eager to learn how to do the right thing. But statements like this is the last time your gonna post is quite typical in bad guys. So I hope you don't let it go down that road.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #14
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Michael,

I'm just a little confused - you said that you bred your friend's caramel albino to your pastel to produce the animal for sale.

But in the linked thread below, you're saying that this will be your first season breeding, and ask how to tell if the female has ovulated. It doesn't square up, and clarification would be appreciated:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=76075

I'm sure you can appreciate the red flags the contradictions throw up.
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #15
MikeCurtin
Anyone do that IP check yet? I smell something....uh...not too good!

Old 10-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #16
onelifetolive45
I agree, I'm not one to jump to conclusions but some of these issues just don't add up. The fact that we have not heard anything is also making it more and more suspicious although he has not had to much time to respond. I am curious to see how this pans out.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #17
Royal Morphz
well I'll tell ya it might be a coinsident but Michael's number is listed in New Carlisle but he lists Huber Heights as his residence along with all the other coinsidences I'm abliged to say he needs to come by and clear up alot of stuff

Old 10-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #18
lillyorchid
He's viewing this thread...

Please reply ***NVP***

Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #19
***nvp***
Ok people, I have been at work all day that is why I have not responded, this is my first season on my own the previous 2 season's were with me loaning out my females to other people and them loaning there's to me,and just throwing the animals together for a few months! Not really understanding what I was doing, As far as the origins of my animals, well they were all bought from the same guy whom has turned out to be fruadulant, so I only know what I was told, which I'm sure it was all lies,I have contacted everyone that I have tried to make trades with and told them about the situation, and how the animals were phony's, if I have missed a couple I am sorry. I did produce some animals earlier this year from a snake that I had bought from the guy mentioned, bred it, then before the eggs hatched, I traded for another pair not knowing that they were fraud as well, he had paper work and everything, I don't have a clue who paul williams is it was supposedly the guy he got them from! this all stems to the other incidents coming from my area and we have some things in the works, so if we could keep it down about that it would help greatly, contact sam leam for more info on that. After figuring out that my animals my have been all stolen animals (het pieds included)I have parted with all I have bought or traded with this person he now has them, after everything is said and done you will all see them, but like I said for now we are keeping it under the covers, I'm sure I will get blasted for all of this but right now it's what I have to do, so blast away! it will not hurt my feelings, I am not sure why my number comes back to new carlisle as I do live in huber heights.8178 mount hood to be exact zip 45424. The caramel albino that has sired my pastel is also from the partner of this guy/guys, whom until late last night I was unaware he was involved. This will all work out for me in the end and everyone that has yelled scammer and liar at me will for sure eat there words, and please don't take me for getting angry of hasty, as I do expect everyone to blast me for this post, but right now it's what I have to do to get all of this stuff finished and done and everything clear and out in the open! Thank you friends....Michael Spradlin blast away any other questions I will be glad to answer.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #20
***nvp***
Also I do still have the fake paperwork! no I will not post it up as it is relevent to my previous post,but if you need to see them email grant.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!