Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #21
ToshaMc
Michael -- I have gotten the copies of the 08s from Grant -- I was asking if you had any proof of who you purchased them from -- paypal transactions, canceled checks, email address, phone number, etc. - you were able to contact the same guy a year apart how did you go about doing this? As well the paperwork from the animal you bought last year which Grant did not have. As well photo evidence of the morph breeders that these animals were bred to would be stellar.

Thanks.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #22
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
Also I do still have the fake paperwork! no I will not post it up as it is relevent to my previous post,but if you need to see them email grant.
When was it that you first learned you were scammed?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #23
***nvp***
I learned the lav's where fake the day I talked to grant, saturday I belief. The deal with "the guy" was all done in person with cash, which I regret now, I do have contact info, but like I said this info will not be posted on the forum and please keep it this way. contact sam leam for contact info if you do not believe me , if he decides he wants to share this info. And honestly I'm not a picture guy my wife takes all the pictures taht are taken in my house and I'd keep it that way, I have been breeding leopar gecko's for several years, the only time I take a pic of an animal is if I plan to post it on a forum or something, and that's the way I have always done things, like I said I'm new to the whole aspect of a paper trail when it comes to animals and breeding! Thats why I never contacted grant when I first got the fake cert's as I just assumed they were real! If I would have called this whole situation could have been avoided.Theer were no papers on the first animal nor any of the others I have bought from him, besides the fake het' pieds there was papers with them which I traded for all at the same time.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #24
ToshaMc
Why would you withhold the contact information of someone that scammed you If you were indeed scammed don't you think it would be a benefit to yourself and the community to find said scammer and perhaps bring him to justice -- how many thousands of dollars are you out now that you know they are all fakes and you don't want to post this guys contact information?

Seriously?!?!?

Look at it from the other side for a minute -- you have been trying to sell fake hets -- you have no pictures, no proof, no contact information to back up your story of being scammed and you don't want to share what little info you do have.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #25
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
I learned the lav's where fake the day I talked to grant, saturday I belief.
Saturday yet

Quote:
Subject:
RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!

michael spradlin <mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com> (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Sat, Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am
To: info@jefflumanreptiles.com
Hello jeff, sorry for the confusion but they were not produced by grant but damed by one of his 100%hets and sired by an RDR lavender albino, we were looking at around 1200-1400 trade value.Thanks very much..Michael

Do you have pictures of those animals???? Do you have pictures of your breeder pastel???

I am curious what are your TOS when it comes to trades, do you require people to ship first?

Old 10-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #26
Otter_23
When you paid, was it cash or check? I thought you mentioned earlier that you had traded for them with all your co-doms.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:31 PM   #27
***nvp***
No I normally ship first becuase I have no rep at all. As far as pics go you must have not read the thread in it's entirerity, and as far as sharing info, I give you the contact in which you can get the info, you to must have not read the thread if I do so it WILL ruin what we have going, just be patient people it will all come out in due time, in the mean time if I weer a scam why would I call someone from my unblocked number and complain becuase of what they have written about me, why would I post up my real name and address? why would I continue to post, and not just disappear? Why would I be completely cooperative with the others that have been scammed as well? Why would contact everyone affected and tell them I was sorry and all trades are off?And tell them why. why would I have sent the fake papers to grant for verification of there authenticity? And if I am a scammer whom have I scammed? And for what, please tell me? These are some of the things that you should ask yourself before just aimlessly posting what your feeling, I understand there is alot of anger as I myself am very angry, I do understand that some of what I have said "sounds fishy" but I have offered logical and truthful explanaitions to each situation, without revieling usefull info that if it gets out it will affect the outcome drastically.Please just bare with me people.And contact sam, if wants to tell you the info he will, but I must urge you to not post it up on this or any other forum until we tell you, and at that time I have alot of info to post.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #28
***nvp***
yes I have traded and paid cash, traded for codom's for the 1.1 het lav's and 1.1 het pieds, cash for the first 0.1 het lav, Please read the thread, I have detailed all of this info.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #29
ToshaMc
Sam was not the one caught selling fake hets you were -- the burden of proof is therefore in your court.

Good luck!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #30
***nvp***
correct and in due time justice will prevail

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!