Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #31
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Why would contact everyone affected and tell them I was sorry and all trades are off?
Obviously you did not , since you sent that email the same Saturday you supposedly learn they were fakes
Quote:
I learned the lav's where fake the day I talked to grant, Saturday I belief.
Quote:
michael spradlin <mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com> (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Sat, Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am
To: info@jefflumanreptiles.com
Hello jeff, sorry for the confusion but they were not produced by grant but damed by one of his 100%hets and sired by an RDR lavender albino, we were looking at around 1200-1400 trade value.Thanks very much..Michael
Now don’t you think one of the first person you would have contacted that Saturday would have been one of the last person that inquired that SAME day?

Also can you actually prove that you contacted people about this?

Did you email them?

Not accusing you of anything here just trying to understand because I must say I am a little confused!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #32
jluman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
Why would contact everyone affected and tell them I was sorry and all trades are off?And tell them why.
Just for the record, I haven't been contacted by Michael since this thread was started. Any potential dealings with this guy are definitly off.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #33
shrap
Too many quality honest sellers out there to even bother with this kind of wishy washy crap.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #34
***nvp***
"Paul McIntyre" <pmcintyre@rochester.rr.com> "Garrick DeMeyer" <garrick@crestedgecko.com> "Chuck" <netsuke@g2a.net> "Quality first Pets" <qfpets@vtxb.com> "Art In Scales" <info@artinscales.com> these are some of them there are more like I said everyone I did not get to I'm sorry, but this thread told you.. And I didn't find out until around 4pm ask grant ! Again people please just chill out, becuase this thread will go on for ever until we figure what will happen and how to the people involved, So like I said before, just keep on blasting away guys and gals, I'm in it for the long hual!! Thank you very much...Michael Spradlin

Old 10-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #35
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
"Paul McIntyre" <pmcintyre@rochester.rr.com> "Garrick DeMeyer" <garrick@crestedgecko.com> "Chuck" <netsuke@g2a.net> "Quality first Pets" <qfpets@vtxb.com> "Art In Scales" <info@artinscales.com> these are some of them there are more like I said everyone I did not get to I'm sorry, but this thread told you.. And I didn't find out until around 4pm ask grant ! Again people please just chill out, becuase this thread will go on for ever until we figure what will happen and how to the people involved, So like I said before, just keep on blasting away guys and gals, I'm in it for the long hual!! Thank you very much...Michael Spradlin
I honestly do not see anyone bashing. I see people asking honest to goodness questions of you and I see excuses instead of answers.
In fact, maybe I am just stupid but your rambling posts do not make sense to me at all. I am the only one?

I have read them more than once and they make no more sense now than the first time I read them.

Just looks to me like you are talking and double talking and saying a whole lot of nothing

JMHO

Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #36
ToshaMc
Quote:
And I didn't find out until around 4pm ask grant !
Original email from Grant:

Quote:
--- On Sat, 10/4/08, grant@lavenderalbino.com <grant@lavenderalbino.com> wrote:
From: grant@lavenderalbino.com <grant@lavenderalbino.com>
Subject: WTF?
To: mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 1:42 PM
Your response:

Quote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WTF?
Date: Sat, October 04, 2008 12:12 pm
To: grant@lavenderalbino.com

Just so you understand -- no one is going to "chill" -- you have tried to sell fake hets - that isn't something this industry takes lightly. You're stories are inconsistent and far fetched and coincidentally you have zero supporting evidence.

Just out of random curiosity how much did you pay in cash for the het last year? And why wouldn't you ask for proof of genetics? You've been breeding geckos for years -- do you have any references that can be verified?

Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #37
Royal Morphz
Michael i have a request that if you choose to do may help you out a bit take your ID and put a taped piece of paper over your address and you dl number then with your name showing have a picture taken with you holding it up next to your face but make sure your name is visible i ask this to help you out if you are telling the truth see we know what Matt/allen williamson look like and this will further prove you are really who you say you are now this is just me trying to help you prove your case so please take it in the manner iive given you

Old 10-06-2008, 08:24 PM   #38
***nvp***
PM sent to tim

Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #39
StickyTongues
Quote:
Ok people, I have been at work all day that is why I have not responded, this is my first season on my own the previous 2 season's were with me loaning out my females to other people and them loaning there's to me,and just throwing the animals together for a few months! Not really understanding what I was doing, As far as the origins of my animals, well they were all bought from the same guy whom has turned out to be fruadulant, so I only know what I was told, which I'm sure it was all lies,I have contacted everyone that I have tried to make trades with and told them about the situation, and how the animals were phony's, if I have missed a couple I am sorry. I did produce some animals earlier this year from a snake that I had bought from the guy mentioned, bred it, then before the eggs hatched, I traded for another pair not knowing that they were fraud as well, he had paper work and everything, I don't have a clue who paul williams is it was supposedly the guy he got them from! this all stems to the other incidents coming from my area and we have some things in the works, so if we could keep it down about that it would help greatly, contact sam leam for more info on that. After figuring out that my animals my have been all stolen animals (het pieds included)I have parted with all I have bought or traded with this person he now has them, after everything is said and done you will all see them, but like I said for now we are keeping it under the covers, I'm sure I will get blasted for all of this but right now it's what I have to do, so blast away! it will not hurt my feelings, I am not sure why my number comes back to new carlisle as I do live in huber heights.8178 mount hood to be exact zip 45424. The caramel albino that has sired my pastel is also from the partner of this guy/guys, whom until late last night I was unaware he was involved. This will all work out for me in the end and everyone that has yelled scammer and liar at me will for sure eat there words, and please don't take me for getting angry of hasty, as I do expect everyone to blast me for this post, but right now it's what I have to do to get all of this stuff finished and done and everything clear and out in the open! Thank you friends....Michael Spradlin blast away any other questions I will be glad to answer.

I just got a PM about this and just wanted to reply back. I did get an email from Michael about this. However, I had not had the time to fully digest everything. At Michaels wishes I will not post on here what was provided to me for the time being.

I've been in and out of the hospital for over a week now caring for a family member. Once I have time to sit down and review everything I will post what I find out.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #40
Deborah Stewart
Michale I know you already have a lot to answer to but could you also explain those pictures of your Geckos which are also appearing here on Got herps or do you need to ask your wife since SHE takes the pictures?

YOUR pictures

Got Herps Pics

Got Herps aka JSReptiles aka LawReptiles aka AllenExotics

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117501

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116921

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=allenexotics

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116906

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!