Inquiry Artistic Morphs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
TheDream
Artistic Morphs?

I don't know how many of you frequent Kingsnake; I found Artistic Morphs as they are continuously adding threads of ball python morphs.

I came across 3 Super Pastel males, one of which I wanted and was prepared to pay full price for. After emails, phone calls, all of which have gone unanswered I decided to have a friend call and email as well. Once again, no answer.

I just wanted to inquire and see if anyone has been able to get ahold of this company, or even purchased a snake through them. It just seems they don't want to make a sale, however they are constantly adding threads and bumping older classified ads up.

At this point I don't know how comfortable I would feel sending money to someone with this kind of service (no service at all), I just want to know if anyone else had the same issue.

Thanks

Old 07-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
TheDream
I spoke with Artistic Morphs over the weekend. Everything has been resolved and taken care of. Thanks!!

Old 07-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
MFranklin
Talking

I bought a beautiful '08 Female Fire from Artistic Morphs a few months ago, and she is quite possibly the nicest Fire I have ever seen. The pictures did her no justice. She was represented well and feeds perfectly, and I will definitely be doing more business with them in the future. During my transaction, I didn't have any trouble contacting them, and the shipping notification/delivery/follow-up was perfect. I hope this helps.

Michael J. Franklin

Old 07-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
TheDream
Thanks Michael, it does.

I am definitely glad I posted this thread as I was able to get in contact with them, and Wayne has been more than helpful even helping me with some advice and suggestions.

I really would like to work with them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!