Scott of ScottsSerpent is Certainly a Crook - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:52 AM   #91
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
yasser mosatfa soundss like a nigeria sand scammer to me????Lol If terry really ripped you off I love it. He got one for all of us out there who got ripped off by sand people.
I can't believe you have the nerve to say something like that on a public forum.......or maybe it's just stupidity. Either way.....you know nothing about Yasser and where he is from, the only fact is that he was ripped off by the scum you are defending. He did nothing wrong, nothing to deserve that.

FYI, the vast majority of Nigeria is rainforest, swamp, or grasslands......moron.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #92
Boaguy80
Scott is a great guy you guys bash him so I bash one of your own and It hurts don't it

Old 03-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #93
Cat_72
Quote:
Scott is a great guy you guys bash him so I bash one of your own and It hurts don't it
Nope, cuz we all know you're full of crap.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #94
Boaguy80
I love this site. You all are dumb. I get a snake and praise the person and then I get ripped on. I think scott sent yasser a snake and then the guy lies and you all belive him

Old 03-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #95
Griz
Quote:
I love this site. You all are dumb. I get a snake and praise the person and then I get ripped on. I think scott sent yasser a snake and then the guy lies and you all belive him
So says the guy who spells like a third grader.....

Griz

Old 03-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #96
Boaguy80
well I got the snake from scott. So have others . So whats the deal. Anyone gets a snake from scott must be a lowlife?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:16 AM   #97
Jim O
Quote:
Nope. You're a troll, plain and simple. Sanchez is a thief, plain and simple. Yasser is a good guy whose word I know to be true, plain and simple. Nothing you say is taken as anything more than another nail in the stupidity coffin.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:23 AM   #98
Spitfire
Man oh man!
I have to keep reminding myself that I was just disrespected by a 16/17 year old. It's sad that there are folks like you who will grow up and represent our country someday. What's funny, is I just might be "more American" than you! I am a blond haired blue eyed adopted white American son of loving Egyptian parents.
Where are your parents? I think I will contact them for you and let them know how you are acting publicly as it is your family name you are now disrespecting by showing your streak of racism.
You may have gotten a perfect purchase from Mr. Sanchez but many of us did not at all. So the only input you ever needed to make here was that your purchase went well, not like what happened to others. But if you are willing to demean folks in Scott/Terry Sanchez' defense, you guys must be closer than we may think. So once again, one can be judged by the company they keep. And you, don't keep very good company...at all.

-Yasser

Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #99
Jim O
Quote:
well I got the snake from scott. So have others . So whats the deal. Anyone gets a snake from scott must be a lowlife?
Not at all. Anyone who claims that ALL of the others who have posted their bad experiences are liars and slanderers because they had a good deal is a low life. Anyone who makes racist statements is a lowlife. Anyone who lies for attention is a lowlife, and on an Internet forum is also a troll. Anyone who ignores the writings of Sanchez where he directly threatened a woman (and many others) and continues to defend him against "slanderers" is a moron. See the difference?

Yes, you got a snake. But others have not. And he has knowingly shipped snakes illegally via USPS, though evidently he shipped FedEx to you.

If you had simply made a post acknowledging that (surprisingly) you got your snake and it's a real beauty, etc, then that would have been fine. The issue is your insistence that Sanchez is such a great guy and your going off the deep end with your insistence that all the evidence is simply untrue and your fabricated threads and posts about Wes, Jamie, and Yasser.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #100
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire
Man oh man!
I have to keep reminding myself that I was just disrespected by a 16/17 year old. It's sad that there are folks like you who will grow up and represent our country someday. What's funny, is I just might be "more American" than you! I am a blond haired blue eyed adopted white American son of loving Egyptian parents.
Where are your parents? I think I will contact them for you and let them know how you are acting publicly as it is your family name you are now disrespecting by showing your streak of racism.
You may have gotten a perfect purchase from Mr. Sanchez but many of us did not at all. So the only input you ever needed to make here was that your purchase went well, not like what happened to others. But if you are willing to demean folks in Scott/Terry Sanchez' defense, you guys must be closer than we may think. So once again, one can be judged by the company they keep. And you, don't keep very good company...at all.

-Yasser
Yasser, that post says more about you than anything any of us could say. For you to remain calm and respectful while addressing Clay.....I don't think I could have done it if I were in your shoes.

We need more folks like you in this business.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!