Color Transformations!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
SnakeSmith
Color Transformations!!!

Here are some pics of a couple of my dragons that changed pretty drastically. The first two pics are of Chili (trans leather het hypo) and the second two are of Sunny (hypo leather het trans). First pics were taken on October 20th and the second two pics of each were taken today (December 23rd). Chili's a very nice male and was my main interest when I purchased this pair, but I think Sunny's color has increased more than his!
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
john.r1
they both look great
chilli is my favorite the red stripes down his back seem to be blending in more
but sunny is looking loads brighter

chilli is a chubby little man . are they same age as sunny looks a lot bigger whats there lenght and weight ?

im gonna get some red dragons next year from spice dragons , but im in england and dont no how easy it is , will find out next year

Old 12-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #3
SnakeSmith
Hi John,

Thanks for your replies! Chili is quite a bit smaller (70 grams) than Sunny (205 grams). She is only a month older than Chili and she's 135 grams heavier! Chili is 4 months old Sunny is 5 months old. Chili's length is about 11 inches and Sunny's is about 14 inches (but she has about a 2 inch nip). Sunny eats like an absolute animal and has never skipped a single feeder offering. I'm carefull in controlling her feeder quantity so she doesn't throw them all up.

I'll post again after a month or two just to show their progression.

Thanks,
Glenn

Old 02-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
john.r1
No new pictures yet ?

Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
scorpioartist
They look great,I always loving seeing the reds...

Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
born2ride#56
Blood lines? They're really preaty!

Old 02-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
SnakeSmith
Thanks for the nice comments! I'll be adding some updated pics but Chili's in a deep shed right now. It's funny, I just realized my original post above says "a couple of my dragons that changed pretty drastically". It was really Sunny that changed alot. Alot of her browns turned to that nice pink/red color.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
john.r1
New pictures yet ??

Old 04-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
SnakeSmith
Sorry for the long delay...I'll post new pics soon!

Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
SnakeSmith
Yay....I finally got a chance to take pics! Here are the updated pics of Chili and Sunny. Pics are a little washed out and Chili is going into a full shed very shortly. Probably not the best time to take pics but I had time! I'll take them again post-shed.
Attached Images