For Sale 2015 Crested Geckos FS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-28-2015, 11:33 AM   #1
achapin88
Talking 2015 Crested Geckos FS

These are the first of the 2015 hatchlings that I am putting up for sale from Upper Crest Geckos. Photos have been added in order of their description. Sfingee, the adult pictured, is NFS.

The weather in San Diego should cool down soon to allow for for shipping. Shipping is usually 45-50$; the exact amount can be given if you provide a me with a zip code. Payment plans are available for purchases over 100$ (before shipping). Thank you, but I am NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES AT THIS TIME.

Please email me at uppercrestgeckos@gmail.com for the fastest response.

Complete availability and information are available at http://www.facebook.com/uppercrestgeckos or by email request.

Pico de Gallo
4g, Unsexed. No Pores
Hatched 6/30
Sfingee (Dragontown Reptiles) X Tonic (Treehugger Geckos)

This little yellow dalmation has clean pattenless base like velvet. Don't be detured by the lack of spots; this one is bound to spot up with every shed just like its siblings.

Asking 55$ plus ship

Tomatillo
4g, Unsexed, No Pores
Hatched 6/30
Sfingee (Dragontown Reptiles) X Tonic (Treehugger Geckos)

This little yellow dalmation has clean pattenless base like velvet. This one came out of the egg with a few spots and is sure to get more with every shed. Full sibling have bright color and big ink spots.

Asking 85$ plus ship

Chipotle
3g Unsexed. No Pores
Hatched 6/3
Pele (AC reptiles)x Orion (Pangea lines)

Chipotle is from my neon red pair. There is a good chance you'll see red and black spots on this one as it gets older. There are lots of spots on this on that the camera did not pick up. This one is sure to spot up quickly!

Asking 125$ plus ship

Please email me at uppercrestgeckos@gamail.com for the quickest response.

Thank you, but I am NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES AT THIS TIME.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!