How many Sand Boas do you breed? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: How Many Kenyans do you produce?
None. I keep but not breed. 6 28.57%
1-10. No big output here 9 42.86%
11-30. Great start 3 14.29%
31+ I love Kenyans! 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2004, 07:53 PM   #11
Sand&SunReptile
Heh. Ill need to check em. Do they have to be a certain age, mine are pretty small.

Old 10-18-2004, 02:10 PM   #12
Karen Hulvey
You parakeets have to be at least 4 months old to be able to sex them right. Males have a blue cere (area around nostrils) and females are brown or grey or a very, very light blue. The female's cere turns really brown when she is ready to breed. But at other times it can be a pale blue. But the male's blue is dark blue , kinda like this.

karen

Old 10-18-2004, 02:40 PM   #13
Sand&SunReptile
Ill have to check em out. See if I cant tell if they are m or f.

Old 07-24-2005, 07:40 PM   #14
Lee Herps
I currently own 7.22 breeders of various morphs. I think I will be cutting back on my collection a bit this year. Lee

Old 09-18-2005, 05:33 PM   #15
Ugotsnakes
I have 1.1 Normal adults that had 6 babies 2 weeks ago.
I have a male Albino Paradox het for Snow and a female 100% Snow Paradox which I hope to breed next year. I almost forgot My normals which I thought, had 1 anery baby, a nice suprise.

Old 11-20-2005, 09:33 PM   #16
phelsuma08
I've been raising Kenyans for approximatively 3 years. The first one was abandoned on our door step. I feel in love with her, and now we have various color morphs including normals, anery's, albinos, normals het for albino paradox, anery's het for snow paradox and a surprise this year.. we discovered a pair of normals turned out DH for snows based on their babies. Our official count for Kenyans 15.14.60 not including some hold backs from 2004. For the 2005 breeding season we put together 7 pairs and produced 60 babies.
I've now discovered Indian Sand Boas and we are well on our way to seeing babies hopefully in 2007.

Old 11-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #17
Karen Hulvey
Wow 60 babies this year. That's great. How about some pictures???

I bought a pair of albino KSBs about a month ago. I also have anerys and some that are possible het snow paradox. Only a few are breeding sized and I haven't seen any breeding activity as of yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!