albino coastal boa found ! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-21-2005, 09:24 AM   #31
Junkyard
When I go out looking for herps I bring a notebook in case of anything interesting I find necessary to log(time, location, species if known, size, and other points I find interesting). Along with that I always take pictures of every reptile I find, dead or alive(I find it important in that I know the glossy snake and the spotted leaf-nose snake are the most ran over snake in the Shelter Valley are out here and I have pictures to prove it) My camera also has a video camera feature along with my cell phone having a video camera feature. If I were to find any albino snake in the wild you better believe me I will be using those features as well. Also I always have another person with me.

This Robert may be a really nice guy and an extremely avid herper, but with out proper documentation, it is hard to believe his story.

Old 09-21-2005, 12:49 PM   #32
Salton Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
I'm glad you did not meet bill leverton or a few others for that matter "one time".... Seems fishy that after meeting someone only once you can sit there and vouch so highly for someone... Oh well, to each thier own!
I am not sure if you are having trouble absorbing some of this thread's text, so let me help you out. The very last sentence in my first post:

But having only met him once I can't really vouch for him(not that my word means particularly anything).

I also never took a stance on whether or not I believed his story to be true. Again, I just related my experience with Rob since this thread concerned him. I had a positive business transaction with the guy, something I am sure everyone here can appreciate with all the jerks out there.

So what exactly seems "fishy"? Do you believe that I be him or recieve benefit by seeing his claim founded?

Old 09-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #33
pch101
I have talked to Ryan on the phone numerous times, and he really is a good guy. He knows my opinion, and in turn, I know he is much more trusting than me. Ralph and I have communicated on the other Rosy Boa forum, and he seems like an all around good guy also. I think they both are trusting by nature and are just trying to offer us the whole picture. I am sure Rob is a very nice person as well. I have just given up on him and his story, and I remain skeptical. That being said, I was sad to see Ryan's points take a hit into the red for posting his thoughts about Rob. However, it was of no consequence as the situation was easily remedied.

Old 09-21-2005, 08:15 PM   #34
Sensinitas
Well put James!!
Ryan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!