Wanted Live FEMALE Rabbits - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
Twizted Paths
Live FEMALE Rabbits

I need female rabbits. I don't care what kind, color or temperament all I care is that they're alive, FEMALE, healthy and not past their breeding prime.

Being as 1.2 turned out to be 3.0 I now know how to sex them, so again FEMALES only.

I prefer to pick up at Cleveland Show but can pick up locally if necessary.

Contact through pm or e mail, I don't conduct business by phone.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
partyboy6686
I dont know if you go to the Columbus show or not but everytime ive been they have live rabbits there.

Thanks
Brandon

Old 01-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
Twizted Paths
Lol, not in my old gas guzzler. Thanks though

Why is it that I can get a capybara, lynx or serval but not a bunny?

I can promise not to kill, feed to something or eat the bunnies I buy if need be. I'll let them die naturally of old age.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
bokuza
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/sear...breviation=pet

Heres one....http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pet/1505021659.html

Free to good home, two sister. They might be a drive, I have no idea where you are....http://cleveland.craigslist.org/grd/1531390892.html

Try the Cleveland Pet&Farm section.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
Twizted Paths
Thank You!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
Abby
I'd recommend looking up ARBA rabbit shows in your area. You can find tons and tons of rabbits at them, all kinds. Of course the show rabbits are pricey but there are always free and cheap rabbits too. Good luck.

http://arba.net/
http://rabbittalkinohio.net/Ohio-%27...w-Schedule.php

You can go to the forums on that last link to find the addresses to certain shows. They are usually held at the county fairgrounds. If you need any tips on breeding or anything, let me know I'm a rabbit expert, I bred 20 breeds for years. Good luck.

Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 AM   #7
bokuza
I agree with Abby, TONS of rabbitries (sp?) actually bring the rabbits that aren't show material and weren't bought to shows for great prices. Most of the rabbits have 1 single nitch in the ear or wrong colored toe nails. Buying from a rabbitry normally means papered, health guaranteed and dewormed rabbits too. You can search "Cleveland rabbitry" or something like that and you might even find breeders giving away or selling them for cheap.

I wouldn't buy or pick up a rabbit from anyone though. They can carry just as many nasty contagious diseases such as cats and dogs can. Like ringworm. I learned that the hard way. For 7 months even after the rabbit was gone.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #8
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokuza View Post
I wouldn't buy or pick up a rabbit from anyone though. They can carry just as many nasty contagious diseases such as cats and dogs can. Like ringworm. I learned that the hard way. For 7 months even after the rabbit was gone.
You're right about that. Be careful of things like Vent Disease (Rabbit syphilis). It'll pass between breeding rabbits, and doe to offspring. Snuffles is a bad one too. You should be good though If I had the space I'd get back into rabbits... But I no longer have a barn or farm!

Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #9
DAND
Still looking?

If you are there is an Amish couple that sometimes attends the Taylor Michigan show. If you still need any let me know and I'll pick you up whatever I can this weekend.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
Twizted Paths
Dave ~ You rock! I pm'ed you. Just no red light district ones, ok?

Abby, Tesla~

Thanks, I read this while I was holding the bunny I got simply because it looked like total crap but was the only one who didn't freak out when I touched it so I didn't want it living in misery. Mr Stinky de Poo Eater landed on the floor when it sunk in and I had a minor freak out.

And I spilled my first cup of morning coffee.

That is Gross, bunnies shouldn't give you diseases! They are supposed to be cute, innocent cuddly creatures. Instead I get two attack rabbits and one hopping pathogen. See, this is why I don't like furry critters...

Abby, my e mail's in my profile please tell me anything you think I should know. If you want to im me on yahoo that's fine. I'm always invisible so try whenever, let me know you're from here though.

I'm going to go google rabbit diseases now
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
bunnies, feeders, rabbits