Wanted Live FEMALE Rabbits - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #11
Abby
I'll type up a good, long email for you soon and send it your way

Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #12
Twizted Paths
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
bigalosu
Try www.rabbittalkinohio.net to see if there are breeders in your area. I picked up a 7 week Holland Lop doe in Delaware County for my wife right before Christmas and this was one of the sites a person told me to look at. If you end up traveling towards Columbus, I can also give you the name of the lady who sold her to us. Sh had quite a few different species and was actually trying to get rid of some that someone ordered and then backed out of.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #14
Twizted Paths
Thanks, I'll check the link out. Sure not getting any craigslist rabbits after those last few informative posts.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
bokuza
Unfortunately CL has a lot of scumbags who'd unload sick bunnies just to get them out of the way. So yeah...I'd stick with a safer source.

I have no idea how you got attack rabbits but I know any rabbitry wouldn't sell one without warnings labeled all over the rabbit. Since the interwebs has gone booming rabbitries now have websites to upload available rabbits and litters pages. I really like reading the personality of the rabbits and what they look like before I pay for it or pick it up. Doesn't waste my time and money.

THE BEST website for rabbits is Rabbit.Org.
It's really a huge guide including breeders, diseases, common solutions for problems people normally take rabbits to vets for, in depth behavior guides, foods, toxic items to rabbits and just about everything. They also have an attack rabbit section. ;D

Sorry to the mods, im spamming up this thread.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #16
Twizted Paths
You're not spamming my thread, I would have pm'ed you if I thought you were

I appreciate all your help. I had one as a pet back when I was a kid & have taken care of them until they've found a real home or while I was waiting to feed them to something. Nothing long term permanent like now though so I'll take any advice/help you want to give.

I'm going to the toxic list, hope peanut butter & pumpkin pie aren't on it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #17
Twizted Paths
Thanks Dave, they're great

I don't need anymore bunnies, but there's some good info here.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
bunnies, feeders, rabbits