For Sale The Roach Ranch - Blaptica Dubia - FREE shipping nationwide! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
The Roach Ranch - Blaptica Dubia - FREE shipping nationwide!

Looking for the highest quality Blaptica Dubia on the net? Then look no further. My Dubia are kept in optimum conditions from day one. They have a fresh supply of fruits, vegetables, high protein roach chow, and water crystals available to them 24/7. This ensures that the BIGGEST and HEALTHIEST roaches on the market will be delivered straight to your door. I'm so sure of my product and service that ALL orders, big or small, are guaranteed 100%!

Stop spending your hard earned money on over priced feeder insects. Start breeding your own feeder roaches and get on your way to FEEDER FREEDOM today!

Have questions? E-mail me at your convenience 24/7.

-Ian
Ihaggerty@theroachranch.com
www.theroachranch.com

20% Overcount included in every order of nymphs!

-FREE Shipping nationwide 6 days a week via USPS Priority Mail

*** $25 Minimum on all orders to qualify for FREE shipping ***

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Small Nymphs* (1/2" - 3/4") - Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals. Not too big, not too small!

100 ct. - $22.00
200 ct. - $36.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Mixed Nymphs* (20% Overcount included) - An order of our mixed nymphs are a great way to start your colony. Included are Small to Sub Adult Nymphs (no extra smalls). They are great as sample feeders when you don't need certain a size or if you just want to get a good colony going!

100 ct. - $28.00
200 ct. - $48.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Arachnoboard Reviews:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=154013
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
TheRoachRanch
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blaptica dubia, feeder roaches, feeders