Wanted Live Rodent Supplier, North Central Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
snakechaarmer
Wink Live Rodent Supplier, North Central Florida

Hi there all,

My normal rodent supplier is going out of business in 3 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who sells/delivers live rodents for a reasonable price around the Gainesville, FL area.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
psychoprimate84
Who currently supplies your rodents?

Old 08-19-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
psychoprimate84
Does gourmet rodent sell live or just frozen? I know they are located not too far away.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
snakechaarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoprimate84 View Post
Does gourmet rodent sell live or just frozen? I know they are located not too far away.

They sell frozen only.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
psychoprimate84
Did you find a supplier?

Old 09-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
snakechaarmer
No...not really. I guess i am going to try and do it on my own.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
psychoprimate84
What about Rodents on the Road? Their number is (352) 481-4185. They are located in Hawthorne. Website is rodentsontheroad.com

Old 09-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
bcherps
Hey All,

Lab Partners isn't going out of business, they are just going to stop selling to walk-ups and irregular orderers to focus on the large scale and wholesale side.

They just can wait around all day, or take time from other endeavors, or stop what they are doing when you drive up for $10 or $15 orders. I know I used to be out there daily and saw how difficult it is to juggle irregular customers.

If you are being affected by Lab Partners new policy you can arrange small orders of rodents (or large orders if pre-paid) they can be arranged through myself, and can be picked up at retail store I manage in gainesville since we are open everyday from 11 to 7. They will still be Lab Partners rodents-I will just be acting as a hub and handle ordering/purchasing/distribution there.

PLease bring with you a recent receipt from them so I can see what pricing scale you were on due to your volume and I will get you the same pricing or even beat it if possible/there are enough group orders to jump to the next volume level.

The store is:

Pangaea Pets
2416 sw 34th st
gainesville fl 32608
352-395-6777

ask for me Ben Cole

Thanks
ben cole

Old 09-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
psychoprimate84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcherps View Post
Hey All,

Lab Partners isn't going out of business, they are just going to stop selling to walk-ups and irregular orderers to focus on the large scale and wholesale side.

They just can wait around all day, or take time from other endeavors, or stop what they are doing when you drive up for $10 or $15 orders. I know I used to be out there daily and saw how difficult it is to juggle irregular customers.

If you are being affected by Lab Partners new policy you can arrange small orders of rodents (or large orders if pre-paid) they can be arranged through myself, and can be picked up at retail store I manage in gainesville since we are open everyday from 11 to 7. They will still be Lab Partners rodents-I will just be acting as a hub and handle ordering/purchasing/distribution there.

PLease bring with you a recent receipt from them so I can see what pricing scale you were on due to your volume and I will get you the same pricing or even beat it if possible/there are enough group orders to jump to the next volume level.

The store is:

Pangaea Pets
2416 sw 34th st
gainesville fl 32608
352-395-6777

ask for me Ben Cole

Thanks
ben cole

How much is the cost normally?

Old 09-09-2010, 01:00 AM   #10
bcherps
Hey,

Price depends on quantity in the store also.

Our regular retail price for individual animals is:

mice
pink through hopper 1.50
small to x-breeder is 2.00

rats
pink through hopper 2.00
pup 2.50
small 3.00
medium 4.00
large 6.00
jumbo 8.00

The price includes boxes on larger sizes or custom bagging on frozen.
Then we will also meet any local retail coupons.

it goes down for group lots, pre-orders.

To get wholesale you have to be ordering in wholesale quantity, and provide your own carriers for live. Wholesale varies on the amount of animals you get per size, frequency of order, if you pre-pay, how long I have to sit on the animals and feed and house them, etc etc.

Thanks
ben

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
feeders, rats