Wanted Lampropeltis zonata - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 04-28-2016, 08:12 PM   #1
rhoelter
Lampropeltis zonata

My Lampropeltis zonata just died of cancer. I am looking to purchase a replacement. I'm in no hurry. Just would like to get one this year. Any help in finding one will be appreciated.
Roger
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2018, 03:25 AM   #2
Jimmy673
Did you ever find a replacement. I had one for many years that eventually passed and I was absolutely heartbroken. Unfortunately it was one I captured when I was just a kid and my feelings about removing an animal from the wild has changed. I'm interested in going herping and it would be nice to have another set of eyes. Text me if interested. 8053699500 jimmy

Old 07-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #3
alternaking
This has got to be a joke hahahhahahahhahaha

Old 07-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
Desert Queen
It died of cancer? Can you post the autopsy report? Seriously, you want to buy a Zonata and you live in Santa Barbara, CA? LOL!!! Glad I'm not the only one that smells a troll.

Old 07-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #5
tcp2
Roger's Post

I think some of you have too much time on your hands and no where else to vent your anger. Snakes do die of cancer. Why do you need to question it? If you noticed Roger is 80 years old. He probably does not want to climb rocky hillsides looking for snakes if he does not have to. Roger has been a long time tropical fish keeper. I can remember him from AKA conventions 40-50 years ago. Stand up guy. Find someone else to pick on with your misguided posts.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:37 PM   #6
Desert Queen
Don't get your panties in a twist. CA law forbids the selling and buying of Zonata in the state. That's why the post seems like a complete goof to those of us that know the law. If he's legit, you might want to contact him and warn him that posts like this can get him an unwelcome visit from the California Fish and Game department, or worse, a sting, regardless if he's 80 years old or 20.

Old 07-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #7
tcp2
My Panties are fine.

All you had to do is post the information for him. Roger would not have posted the ad if he realized it was illegal. Many states allow the collection but not the sale of their native reptiles. Try being pleasant and factual from the start next time.

Old 07-08-2018, 04:20 PM   #8
Desert Queen
Unlike you, I don't know Roger and I find it hard to believe that someone that advanced in age living in California doesn't know the state reptile laws. As you can see above, I wasn't the only one that thought the post was a goof. You can come down off your soap box now.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:12 PM   #9
tcp2
I Am Not On A Soapbox

Leah, I am done posting after this. You don't seem to have the ability to give up and stop flinging rude comments around. Every post has to be snarky. Not everyone who lives in California and keeps reptiles has a working knowledge of the State Fish and Game laws. All you had to do let him know that it is illegal to purchase the snake he was looking for.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:22 PM   #10
Desert Queen
If speaking the truth is rude in your opinion, then that's just what it is. Have a wonderful day Tom.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!