SOLD!! 2016 Red bulls het w/s wholesale lot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 08-25-2016, 11:46 PM   #1
WaterDawg
2016 Red bulls het w/s wholesale lot

SOLD

These guys hatched on July 20th. There were 13, and I have nine left that I would like to sell in one transaction. All have shed and eaten three times (f/t fuzzy mice).

Mother is an extremely red bull, and the male is a white side. The babies are vivid gold, beige and brown with red flakes already coming in strong. They will likely get redder and redder over time, as the mom did, and they are het for white sided. Pics are mom and babies.

$300 (that's $33 each) plus shipping from California, which will be $30 to $75 depending upon your location.

Email me at kcook91@cox.net or call me at 949-533-5360.

Kevin
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
Black Adder
Email sent to your private email addy in the ad

Old 09-01-2016, 11:49 AM   #3
Black Adder
As you informed me that these were all sold yesterday would not the decent thing to do be to amend the ad to reflect the SOLD status?
Saves anybody else wasting their time pursuing these.

Old 09-25-2016, 02:27 AM   #4
WaterDawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MThorn View Post
Doesn't happen. Because decent isn't in the lingo no mo.
I'm getting crap about this three weeks later? My ad has said SOLD in the title for quite a while now. To MThorn and anyone else who feels the need to comment, here is the email I sent to Black Adder in response to his posted frustration:

-----------------
I was out of town for several days beginning the day after they sold. I tried to amend the Ad via my I-phone but had all kinds of log in/password problems and once I finally got in I was unable to add "SOLD" into the Ad title. I am sorry if any of your time was wasted chasing a sold item. I hope you find the animals you are looking for.
-----------------

Maybe the "decent" thing to do would be to acknowledge my sincere apology with a reply of some kind (no reply, whatever...). It is also not very "decent" to make critical judgments based solely on someone else's internet post, in a situation you have zero involvement in.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!