Wholesale Hemostats, Sponge Forceps, Tweezers and Alligator Forceps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 04:05 PM   #1
milehighexotics
Thumbs up Wholesale Hemostats, Sponge Forceps, Tweezers Alligator Forceps and Stethoscopes.

I have alot of brand new hemostats, sponge forceps, treezers, alligator forceps and stethoscopes available at wholesale prices. GREAT FOR RESALE!!!

Hemostats:
5" $2.00 Straight or Curved
6 1/4" $3.00 Straight or Curved
8" $4.00 Straight or Curved
10" $5.00 Straight or Curved
12" $6.50 Straight or Curved
16" $9.50 Straight or Curved
18" Not Available Now
24" $19.50 Straight Only

Sponge Forceps
9 1/2" $7.00 Rounded end Hemostats straight or curved

Tweezers:
10" $5.00
12" $6.50

Alligator Forceps:
3 1/2" $8.00
5 1/2" $10.00

Stethoscopes:
Prestige Medical Dualhead : These are Professional Grade still in the
factory sealed package. Great for Veterinarian's, Herpetologist's or
Advanced Herpetoculturist's.
$16.99 each
Colors Available are Black, Frosted Lilac, Frosted Glacier and Purple.

Shipping for these will be $5.00 no matter how many you purchase.
my paypal account is the same as my email. milehighexotics@msn.com
I also accept checks and money orders. If you want some references you can visit my ebay page. milehighexotics and see my over 700 positive feedbacks and no nuetrals or negatives. I AIM TO PLEASE!!!!

Robert Templeman
6307 S. Acoma St.
Littleton, CO. 80120
(303)730-8970
milehighexotics@msn.com
www.milehighexotics.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2004, 04:10 PM   #2
milehighexotics
Thumbs up A Few Pictures

Here are a few pics of some of the products.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2004, 01:05 AM   #3
milehighexotics
Picture of a Dual Head Stethoscope

Yours will come in the factory package.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2004, 12:25 AM   #4
milehighexotics
Great Deals!! Even Better With Quantity!!!

milehighexotics@msn.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2004, 12:09 PM   #5
milehighexotics
Hello! Anyone Out there that likes great deals!!

I can't believe I haven't had one response to this thread. I guess no one wants the BEST DEALS ON HAND TOOLS ON HERE. You WON'T find these at a retail store anywhere for these prices. You WON'T find anyone else on fauna, reptibid or kingsnake selling at these prices. If so (Prove It) and I'll beat it. Here is another item that I have that I havn't seen before on here or any other site. Magnifying glass tweezers. THESE ARE SWEET!!! GREAT for removing retained eye caps. $4.00 plus $2.00 shipping. You can order 20 or more of any of my items and the shipping won't be over $5.00 total. Take advantage and by lots for less. Resell to your herp freinds in your town. You can give them great deals and get your stuff for free or just make yourself some extra money. Email for quantity pricing. Thanks for looking! Rob
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread