Green Iguana Free to Good home + Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 02:52 AM   #1
inkNchondros
Green Iguana Free to Good home + Cage

Hi , I have a (believed to be) female Iguana we named McFly that we recieved a few months ago from a local pet store. She was given to me by them because she had a very bad case of MBD. She was very lethargic and barley able to move , plus had signs of previously Broken Bones . They gave her to us thinking we could give her Quality of life until she passes on. I talked with numerous Ig keepers and they renewed my faith of getting her back to Good health . well with all the advice and vet trip I must say withing a week she made a 180 degree turnaround and instantly showed major signs of improvement. Now she is full of life and spunky ( not mean , Spunky) . she has been treated for parasites and is good to go . She is still Not 100% perfect , but I dont think she ever will be . she is able to run jump, and makes a valiant effort to whip you when you first get her out, LOL. I think she as at the best health possible, given her previous situation. she likes to be held and pet under her chin for hours , just gets alittle excited at the attempt of getting her out. she is definatly able to be handled and not aggressive at all.

I do have a HUGE Custom Built Cage for her ( that was given to me ), But right now I still have her in an open Rubbermaid to avoid her Climbing and falling. she COULD go in the big cage but I have it at my Business and No place for it at home. ( bit off more than I could chew).I currently keep over 35 snakes and other reptiles and have no room for an enclosure this size . and she is ready to get out of the Rubbermaid . the enclosure stands 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide with a real glass front and bottom , doors on both sides . everything was stripped out of it includung light and heat because it was worn out and needs to be replaced. I dont have anything sufficient for something that size but I do have uv and heat for what she is in now . I pulled the log the previous IG had in there and disinfected the entire cage . so basically it is bare ready for new stuff. it is extremely heave and very well built. So this would be a local pick up deal only Bring your Truck . I live in Wylie TX , (Dallas Area ) If you do not want the cage that will be fine too I am sure I can get rid of it somehow. I can get pictures , if any one wants to see just shoot me an email at Truebeatz21@aol.com. well that should about cover it , but if you can think of anything else please ask.

Ryan

he I am holding her

and her asleep 30 seconds later

Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
JoshuaTrana
Can you either send me some pictures of the cage, or post some here. If you send them my e-mail is JoshuaTrana1@aol.com

Old 07-18-2006, 11:54 PM   #3
inkNchondros
Hi Sorry the Iguana and Cage hae found a new home .... Thank you for the interest.....

Ryan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread