Rescued Green Iguana for Adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 10:08 PM   #1
crawling_lion
Rescued Green Iguana for Adoption

This iguana was "dumped" by its previous owner (as it saddly happens to many of these misunderstood saurians), and is now in a very healthy condition. I'm not going to continue the cycle and allow for someone to take it and mistreat it as the previous owner did. This male green iguana is not aggresive at all, but like any iguana, if bothered excessively and handled improperly, will attempt to get away. The animal is missing a small portion of the tail (only the tip) but I would say that it was an early injury since it is completely healed and is beginning to show signs of regrowth.

Again, this animal is FREE to any experienced, or dedicated keeper. You will only pay for shipping.

Please contact me for ANY questions, photos, or additional information.

Kind regards,

Fabian
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2004, 07:02 PM   #2
bbeeeerr
Talking Rescued Green Iguana for Adoption

I would be willing to adopt your Iggy......I have mant years working with these Lizards........you may email me or call to talk about the details........thank you.......
John Sams

johnasams@hotmail.com
440-647-9057

Old 02-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #3
chewyiguana
Could you send me some pics of your ig? My iguana of 12 years recently passed on and im now in the market ( I have a huge enclosure and cage ). Is it male or female and how old is it? And exactly how big is your ig?

neescott@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Max

Old 04-20-2006, 04:24 AM   #4
phil55
I have adopted Iguanas that were dumped by the owners. Found new homes for them. If i kept them as pets. He will have a home that"s 6' h x 3' w 8' L you can e-mail me AT philliphah@msn.com or call me at (402)319-2556

Old 05-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #5
kennith
hello my name is jesse and i would be willing to adopt your iguana if you want. i have plenty of room for him and i am experienced in agressive animals such as snapping turtles and alligators so i would like it you might contact me -crocodile277775x@aol.com

Old 10-17-2006, 09:02 PM   #6
Symbiont
hello, I'm interested in your iguana for a friend of mine,
He had a black iguana and it recently passed,
and he's in rough shape right now, he's taking it very hard and I've bin looking for another iguana for him. He's a HUGE iguana lover and i can assure you that yours will be very loved and well taken care of.
please please PLEASE contact me!!!
DarknessTaintedHeart@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread