Bad Guy TURTLESALES SHADY BUSINESS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
Tim Cole
Angry

Or something to the effect of "Turtlesales of Minnesota"?

I'm not even on the turtle forums and I am aware of their bad reputation.

I went to their website and that was enough for me.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #12
zzzdanz
Yea, they have a pretty bad name amongst most keepers on the forums.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #13
garweft
Ok, so I'm guessing this is not about turtlesale.com who is located in Floridia.

Since the email is minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com I'm guessing they are from Minnesota? But who is it?

Is it turtlesales.com? That website is kind of a blank site in terms of info.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:37 PM   #14
garweft
So you are talking about Barry Raatz, fauna user turtlesale....??

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=160413

Old 02-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #15
turtlesales
so am i in the clear or do i gotta switch names cuz guys wanna trash me? i made my case and by the way this guy is using my pics of my hypo-Leucistic common snappers i have there not for sale but gonna try to breed them this spring. this guy is a joke and talks crap about everyone who wont give him what he wants. i got his emails as well anyone can type and fake a email im not in highschool and wont play these games

Old 02-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #16
Iraqvet
If you have his emails,then I suggest posting them..Playing games does suck...But if you post them and you are right,then you beat him at his own game..

Old 02-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #17
zzzdanz
Calling people "a joke" or a "retard" isn't a very good way to go about seperating yourself from the other Turtlesales. Why would anyone want to do business with someone like that.
Not to mention being banned isn't helping your business much either....just guessing!?!

Old 02-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #18
zzzdanz
Also saying " im not in highschool and wont play these games " yet you go to someone elses classified and bad mouth that person. Again, Not good business practice.

Perhaps that explains the "banned"?

Old 02-04-2010, 02:56 PM   #19
garweft
He just joined in Dec of 09. It looks to me like he chose that name trying to ride the advertising that turtlesale.com has in magazines and such.

He also came here and tried to claim that he is not who the OP was talking about, when it is clear from his own add that it is.

Deception and lying are not traits of a good guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!