Matthew @ Monster Cages-BAD GUY - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #111
ReptilesForEver
Thumbs up

I got a 11-shelf tower rack accommodates 11 to 22 Rubbermaid tubs. 12 or 28q tubs. I really like it. I went to him and picked it up, it was ready when he said it would be. He took me on a tour of his place, he has some really nice snakes. It was all very clean, really keeps good records on all his animals. I told him that day that I would want one more rack. He call me 3 weeks later and told me he would be up by my place and he could bring it with him if I was ready for it. I had not even gave a down payment at the time. I would buy from him again!!!!!!!!

Thats what happened with me...

Old 10-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #112
Slipmattic
From Kelly's experiance and Charles's, their is a huge difference. Charles recieved his locally, and kelly is not anywhere near close enough to pick them up. I think, this is my own personal opinion that Matt has either not gotton the cages done in the alloted time and spent the money. Or has not gotton them done and spent the cash, which 6g's isnt a small amount by any means. Kelly, get the payment proof and take him to small claims court. Either that or go threw your card company that this purchase was made threw. Also, if your in need of cages, i would look at Boamasters.com. He does some amazing work and a fair price. I bought one off a friend for my old tiger tic, and i had it for a long time never had any issues.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #113
gottabsleeved
He may had grown up.But all this is to much for me.I was checking on matt to get a cage stack but ill pass.Thanks anyway matt.I emailed you yesterday!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #114
kblakely
so you should report this buisness to the better buisness bureau that way people dont run into this same problem. when you report buisnesses to them they give them a bad rating

Old 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #115
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinnyOne View Post
When I made my payments, I even added the 3% paypal charge in addition to the base amount.
Kelly Johnson

It's just wrong for a seller to charge customers 3% more on credit card or PayPal payments. I may be wrong but I believe it's in the TOS of both not to charge fees to customers using credit cards or PayPal.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #116
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
It's just wrong for a seller to charge customers 3% more on credit card or PayPal payments. I may be wrong but I believe it's in the TOS of both not to charge fees to customers using credit cards or PayPal.
In some states it is illegal to charge fees for taking credit cards, and yes it is against the Pay Pal TOS and if they find out about it they can remove you from their service.

It's a big pet peeve of mine as well.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #117
Slipmattic
I figured this issue was resolved by now, i guess not? I bought from Matt Miller, an associate to the owner Matt. I recieved all the product on time, intact, and more than i needed not that im complaining. As far as buying directly from the owner, i do not know. I have purchased used cages that he made and im about to buy more. But i hope that this issue has been resolved, if it has hopefully a moderator will lock it to not keep bringing it up. If it hasn't, well then i guess it will be an ongoing battle.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #118
SERPENTS DEN
Sorry I didn't realize the thread was so old, hopefully everything got resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!