Good Guy Matthew Jackson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
NixonRp
Matthew Jackson

Just wanted to put up a quick post about a dealing I recently did with Matt, everything went smooth and he was a good guy to deal with. E-mailes always answered in a timely manner everything packed well and the animal better than pictured. Awesome pattern and the colors were much better than the pictures he had sent. His animals are top quality and was a pleasure dealing with, I look forward to dealing with Matt again in the future.

Brandon

Old 11-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
GregBennett
Matt is a good guy. He buys rats from me and has purchased a few snakes also. He's a good guy and really seems to care for his animals.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Shieny
Matt is awesome!! I bought a healthy female pastel ball from him today and I am extremely happy! She looks just like the photo, except better. He responded to my all of my emails and text messages and even gave me useful tips. He's very understanding and would go out of his way to satisfy his buyers. I would definitely buy from him again!

Old 02-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
MIchaelfm
Talking Awesome Guy

Matt and I are currently working on a project together. During the time that we are working together he has been communicative and friendly. Not only that but he has a great sense of humor. I am proud to call him a friend and I would recommend him to any one to do business with. I am sure that the reptile community will see more of him in the future.
Mike Masters

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!