Bad Guy TURTLESALES SHADY BUSINESS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
arickbarsch
TURTLESALES SHADY BUSINESS

TURTLESALES SELLING ALLIGATOR SNAPPERS IS VERY SHADY....BAD ENOUGH THAT ON TURTLEFORUM THERE IS MORE BAD POSTS ABOUT HIM THAN ANYONE ELSE...I WAS INTERESTED IN ALLIGATOR SNAPPERS AND HE SENT ME PICS OF JOHN RICHARDS SNAPPERS AND MY FRIENDS LEUCISTIC AND SAID THEY WERE HIS HE WAS SELLING...I QUESTIONED HIM ON IT AND HE GOT OFFENSIVE AND TOLD ME NOT TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN....I STILL HAVE THE EMAILS AND PICS IF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THEY ARE THINKING OF PURCHASING FROM HIM....BUYER BEWARE!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
ozz465
Post the info , no point in making this thread without proof.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
Post the info , no point in making this thread without proof.
I agree. Post any emails, pictures or anything else you have to back up your story and make sure you let this person know about the post as well

Jeff Wise

Old 01-31-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
WiseReptiles
And one more thing you don't have to use all capitals to get your point across!

Jeff Wise

Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
BambooTurtles
Wow , that one gave me a headache . There were many incomplete sentences and incorrect punctuation . Why are all your sentences ending with three to four periods ?

Old 01-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BambooTurtles View Post
Wow , that one gave me a headache . There were many incomplete sentences and incorrect punctuation . Why are all your sentences ending with three to four periods ?
I am no mod,but I dont see why you would come on a thread just to make a smart remark like that...His intention was to come on here to let people know about a possible bad guy...I also use a few periods between sentences...Dosn't hurt nothing...For the OP,any emails you have would be great...

Old 01-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
arickbarsch
Yea really some of you people make me wonder... Three periods means suspense something else is coming in case you didn't take composition in school. Really caps...Oh my caps lock was on I am sorry there is some people out here who really take having caps in personal. Anyways here is copies of the e-mails. I don't know how to post pics but I have the pics if you want to see them I can forward the e-mail with pics and send the same pics from Jon Richards sent me. There were also other pics he sent of my buddies leucistic he was selling , and he still has his pics up on the net , which is where he probably got them...

Re: Leucistics
Fri, January 29, 2010 1:04:52 PMFrom: Arick Barsch <arickbarsch@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: Minnesota Turtle Sales <minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your the one wasteing time send me photos of the turtles not other peoples turtles...what kind of business is that....no wonder they slammed you all over turtle forum...i am interested in some leucistics depending on color...i asked for photos...you said you would have them that day...i waited 4 days...still no photos so i sent an email for photos and got pics of other peoples turtles...who is wasting whos time???

Arick Barsch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Minnesota Turtle Sales <minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com>
To: arickbarsch@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 12:51:57 PM
Subject: RE: Leucistics

dont contact me again quit wasting my time

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:42:16 -0800
Subject: Re: Leucistics
To: minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com

why are you sending me photos of other peoples turtles...there are photos in there from jon richards and my buddies turtle he was selling...

Arick Barsch

From: Minnesota Turtle Sales <minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com>
To: arickbarsch@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 10:51:45 PM
Subject: RE: Leucistics

heres some recent pics. there taken with my cell so there not great. they look amazing in there tank getting lighter shells and pinker skin everyday

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:42:52 -0800
Subject: Leucistics
To: minnesotaturtlesales@hotmail.com

did you get the pics yet?

Arick Barsch

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
turtlesales
just so everyone knows im not turtlesales.com so your all getting false info about me. now im getting a bad wrap cuz people are posting false info about me. im not even on that site. im in minnesota look at where turtlesales.com is located its not me. i hope this clears things up and show u the false info your getting

Old 01-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #9
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlesales View Post
just so everyone knows im not turtlesales.com so your all getting false info about me. now im getting a bad wrap cuz people are posting false info about me. im not even on that site. im in minnesota look at where turtlesales.com is located its not me. i hope this clears things up and show u the false info your getting
It would be smart for the good of your company and yourself to make a name change so you wont always be confused with them.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
turtlesales
its looking that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!