Bad Guy Martin Fox (DBM Reptiles) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #11
Lolo76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
More info his Myspace page says he is 21 but we all know you can lie there
http://www.myspace.com/armecrew
That's definitely him, based on the location and bio... not sure how old he really is, but Daniel said something about "informing his parents," which led me to believe he was under 18. He could be a 21 year-old living with his parents, but I'm not going there either way.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
mvite
It's a long and slow process to develop a good reputation. I have to believe there is an explanation from this seller.

Why would someone blow their rep for $110?

I'm glad you got your money back Laura!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
mvite
DBM Reptiles is signed in and viewing this thread now so maybe there will be a proper explanation.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
DBM Reptiles
Okay here is the WHOLE story wether people like to believe it or not. I was partners with Daniel and he had ALL OF THE SNAKES!!! I've never been able to own them. I have multiple people to confirm this as scottsonn and GLK herp knows all about Daniel. I was always the person to explain genetics,take care of customers, racks etc. When we first started this company we had 3 people. When we started I had opened a paypal accnt. under my name(BIG MISTAKE!)I don't even have MY paypal debit card Daniel does. Everything actually was under my name and i'm sure people that have bought from us have had Daniel write them under Danandmeg2003@yahoo.com! Anyone who has ever purchased our snakes has always talked with me Daniel doesn't do anything besides buy the snakes. It was always agreed upon that when we sold snakes I got a certain amount back. When we first started everything was fine. Then I started to notice after I would DO EVRYTHING that Daniel was trying to cheat me out of my money. Out of $1,900 he gave me $100. Out of $1,200 he gave me $60! Are you F***ing serious! When I called him and asked him if this was how it was going be and he got mad and said we would agree on a number and were done. Thats fine with me! After several attempts to call him back and no response, I did take it upon myself to withdraw the money because I was not getting screwed over by this A**hole!! What people may not see is either way lolo wouldn't have gotten her money nor snake from Daniel! Without me he doesn't know how to ship or refund money on paypal. He actually sold a buddy's 4 snakes without him knowing and actually kept the money!!! I know no matter how much I try and convince the people here on Fauna that Daniel is the whole reason all of this happened and LOLO I am extremely sorry for all the stress this has caused. All I can say is that It was never meant to end up like this, it all happened after a simple phone call to Daniel and he exploded! I was to fill out the shipping info that night after we figured out a date that shipping would be acceptable. We have sold many many snakes and I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE Myself look bad over $110 but obviously Daniel would. I can only hope Scottsonn here on fauna can shed some light on who Daniel really is and he knows I have no snakes it's all Daniel's!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #15
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBM Reptiles View Post
Okay here is the WHOLE story wether people like to believe it or not. I was partners with Daniel and he had ALL OF THE SNAKES!!! I've never been able to own them. I have multiple people to confirm this as scottsonn and GLK herp knows all about Daniel. I was always the person to explain genetics,take care of customers, racks etc. When we first started this company we had 3 people. When we started I had opened a paypal accnt. under my name(BIG MISTAKE!)I don't even have MY paypal debit card Daniel does. Everything actually was under my name and i'm sure people that have bought from us have had Daniel write them under Danandmeg2003@yahoo.com! Anyone who has ever purchased our snakes has always talked with me Daniel doesn't do anything besides buy the snakes. It was always agreed upon that when we sold snakes I got a certain amount back. When we first started everything was fine. Then I started to notice after I would DO EVRYTHING that Daniel was trying to cheat me out of my money. Out of $1,900 he gave me $100. Out of $1,200 he gave me $60! Are you F***ing serious! When I called him and asked him if this was how it was going be and he got mad and said we would agree on a number and were done. Thats fine with me! After several attempts to call him back and no response, I did take it upon myself to withdraw the money because I was not getting screwed over by this A**hole!! What people may not see is either way lolo wouldn't have gotten her money nor snake from Daniel! Without me he doesn't know how to ship or refund money on paypal. He actually sold a buddy's 4 snakes without him knowing and actually kept the money!!! I know no matter how much I try and convince the people here on Fauna that Daniel is the whole reason all of this happened and LOLO I am extremely sorry for all the stress this has caused. All I can say is that It was never meant to end up like this, it all happened after a simple phone call to Daniel and he exploded! I was to fill out the shipping info that night after we figured out a date that shipping would be acceptable. We have sold many many snakes and I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE Myself look bad over $110 but obviously Daniel would. I can only hope Scottsonn here on fauna can shed some light on who Daniel really is and he knows I have no snakes it's all Daniel's!
If that's the case then it sounds like you are the one that needs to be refunding the money back now doesn't it?

Old 02-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #16
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBM Reptiles View Post
Martin,

Regardless of whose fault this is, or who has the snakes, or the Paypal card, or whatever the case may be...the fact of the matter is that your company is called DBM Reptiles...and the M is you.

You're the one that advertised, you're the one that talked to the customers, you're the one that received the good guy threads, AND you're the one that needs to act as if he deserves those good guy threads and refund this woman's money, all of it.

This is your name on the line. Nobody cares what Daniel did or didn't do...this is about you, buddy. Fix it.

Come on, show me I didn't believe in you for no reason!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
Lolo76
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
If that's the case then it sounds like you are the one that needs to be refunding the money back now doesn't it?
Bingo.

Like I said earlier, I honestly don't give a you-know-what about who screwed whom... but as the acting "business man / point-person / etc" it was YOUR responsibility to return my money, Martin. Since both Daniel and PayPal have confirmed that you received and withdrew the money, and they gave you 10 days to respond to my claim, it was all on you at that point. Luckily my money is being returned regardless, but this really doesn't bode well for your future business.

No matter how much money we're talking about, this is unprofessional in soooo many ways - starting with the fact that you shouldn't have brought me into your partnership issues in the first place. When/if things went bad with Daniel, you should have sent a simple apology for the incovenience, and offered to refund my money immediately. The fact that you didn't do that & ignored my responses, makes me lean towards believing Daniel (if anyone). I'm sorry if things have been stressful for you too, but as the customer I only care about receiving my goods or a full refund... period.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #18
Lolo76
P.S. I am actually an extremely forgiving person, and wouldn't even have mentioned this "glitch" if you'd responded (to my emails) in a timely manner... heck, it's possible I would've give you more time to return my money too. Remember that for future customers, if you continue to work in this business.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
Lolo76
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
It's a long and slow process to develop a good reputation. I have to believe there is an explanation from this seller.

Why would someone blow their rep for $110?
Well....... if what I heard was accurate, there was a LOT more than $110 involved here - just not all from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!