Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:16 AM   #541
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
So basically he's claiming to be married for 2 years and just months ago he started a domestic relationship too. He publicly posted the domestic relationship but keeps being married on the DL. Obviously his wife Julia doesn't mind being a door mat. She must know because of the public domestic relationship post.
Craig, you put entirely too much stock in Facebook information.
Perhaps, as the most honest man in the room, it never occurred to you that some people don't tell Facebook everything...or that some of the information might be skewed in the interest of privacy. (As a reminder, the person to whom you are referring isn't even using his legal name on the account there)

Quote:
Your coming off like your as bright as a wet match in a dark room.
Given your attitude about insults, perhaps you shouldn't be so free to cast them yourself

Old 08-25-2016, 05:03 AM   #542
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Craig, you put entirely too much stock in Facebook information.
Perhaps, as the most honest man in the room, it never occurred to you that some people don't tell Facebook everything...or that some of the information might be skewed in the interest of privacy. (As a reminder, the person to whom you are referring isn't even using his legal name on the account there)

Given your attitude about insults, perhaps you shouldn't be so free to cast them yourself
Tell you what HH. That little wet match comment might have been an insult but that's insult is the size of a mouse compared to what I think of him. I'm just not saying it out loud because I keep stuff like that to myself.
I can see since I kinda called you out for you taking a pot shot at me earlier yesterday your on the hunt to pick apart every little thing I say like you have been for a long long time now. Not talking about this thread either.
Please mr moderator can we keep this a little more on topic. This is now your second attempt at derailing this thread by further insulting me.
On Facebook that might not be his legal name but it's him posting. Is there now something wrong with posting Facebook screen shots and talking about it too. I never said the domestic partnership is real. I am just using that as something else to go with his I'm married for 2 years topic. Which I also got off of Facebook. I don't believe either the marriage comment is true or the domestic relationship is true. Jason has been proved a liar and this conflict of interest regarding him being married and in a domestic relationship is just something I felt that needed to be pointed out.
Please explain to me and all of us what's wrong with me pointing out these 2 things to show more proof that he is a liar.
Should I have glossed over this and said nothing? Idk HH. But what I post is my choice not anyone else's.

Old 08-25-2016, 06:23 AM   #543
hhmoore
Trust me, if I was of a mind to pick apart every little thing you say, it would be painfully obvious to everybody. Put away your persecution complex, already; you've been spewing about it for a long time.
But why are you (again) just figuring this out now - referring to the idea that he may not be married - there was a facebook screenshot posted by you 3 days ago, in which somebody was commenting about him (not) being married. You even responded to that person, in the screenshot...and posted at that time that you felt Julia was either his sister or mother.

Old 08-25-2016, 06:34 AM   #544
hhmoore
I almost forgot this
Quote:
Is there now something wrong with posting Facebook screen shots
There is when the posts do not show the person's full name (and I'm not referring to Jay/Jason Sick/McKnight/Ciccone). Of course, that's not a new issue - the sticky at the top of the BOI is dated 2009 - just another rule/policy that you've chosen to overlook in your fervor.

Oh, btw, Craig - you made that same marriage/domestic partnership connection 3 days ago, as well. Reminds me of that old adage about learning something new every day - I'll leave out the obvious jab

Old 08-25-2016, 10:08 AM   #545
Robert Walker
Quote:
But what I post is my choice not anyone else's.
Your "initial" choice perhaps, but that does stop our comments from falling under review by the Moderation Team and Rich. There are still rules here on the forum. I'm not saying you have broken any rules, I'm simply saying there are moderators here for a reason, and Harald does an excellent job.

Just as you may feel at liberty to express your personal views, Harald has the exact same liberty. He is a member just like the rest of us and if he disagrees with someone's opinion, he is welcome to share it. The moment his posts turn to "Blue Text" then you know he is acting as a moderator.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:34 AM   #546
JButera
My only suggesting to Craig is to go easy on the punctuation marks and try to keep comments based on personal feelings to an absolute minimum. Your character is on trial too.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #547
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
My only suggesting to Craig is to go easy on the punctuation marks and try to keep comments based on personal feelings to an absolute minimum. Your character is on trial too.
Alright Justin. I looked at this a totally different way for a second. Me being an outsider looking in on someone who got ripped off.
I have def dumped my emotions into a lot of my post. I see it now what your talking about. This isn't about anything but the facts. I think I'll keep my punctuations to just periods from here out.
And I'm also letting another persons posts get the better of me. Everyone has there own opinion and they can choose how ever they want to word there post just like I can. I will no longer feed into it.
Thanks Justin

Old 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM   #548
Lucille
Quote:
No matter what there is only one truth. Not my side and his. Just the truth.
Quote:
I looked at this a totally different way for a second. Me being an outsider looking in on someone who got ripped off.
I have def dumped my emotions into a lot of my post. I see it now what your talking about. This isn't about anything but the facts. I think I'll keep my punctuations to just periods from here out.
And I'm also letting another persons posts get the better of me. Everyone has there own opinion and they can choose how ever they want to word there post just like I can.
When you communicate here using the above principles, it works a whole lot better, in my opinion, than some of the earlier posts in this thread where requests for various information was met (and not just by you) with replies that seemed to say that such questions were somehow inappropriate.
Requests for facts should be met with facts.
As far as other people's posts, I can say from experience that you can dish it out with the best of them. Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I don't. But sometimes, other people dish it out too and you get to be on the receiving end, that is certainly a fact of life around here.

I do think that sticking with the facts and providing info will serve you well, especially in the years to come when people look back on this thread. Jay has behaved VERY poorly and has done so in the past. If people read your posts and notice how different you are from Jay, then those posts are working the way they should.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:16 PM   #549
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
When you communicate here using the above principles, it works a whole lot better, in my opinion, than some of the earlier posts in this thread where requests for various information was met (and not just by you) with replies that seemed to say that such questions were somehow inappropriate.
Requests for facts should be met with facts.
As far as other people's posts, I can say from experience that you can dish it out with the best of them. Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I don't. But sometimes, other people dish it out too and you get to be on the receiving end, that is certainly a fact of life around here.

I do think that sticking with the facts and providing info will serve you well, especially in the years to come when people look back on this thread. Jay has behaved VERY poorly and has done so in the past. If people read your posts and notice how different you are from Jay, then those posts are working the way they should.
100% agree with your post. Every single word.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:23 PM   #550
Snake-Queen
I wasn't going to post this, mostly because I was pretty sure it was an inside joke.
I am posting it now, just to show that not everything posted on FB is true.

Jay just can't keep his lies straight & forgets what he said to whom.

Also, on the ring issue … I've been married 23yrs and neither of us wear one, he more because of work.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!