A few pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment

Notices

Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical and practical details of how to take good pictures and videos, as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
A few pics

I snapped these at the local carnival.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
rcarichter
Great photos! What settings did you use for the ferris wheel? Tripod? I can never get the foreground focused like that with a slow shutter speed. I love the fireworks. Most of our local displays were cancelled because of the drought.

Noelle

Old 07-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Great photos! What settings did you use for the ferris wheel? Tripod? I can never get the foreground focused like that with a slow shutter speed. I love the fireworks. Most of our local displays were cancelled because of the drought.

Noelle
I used a tripod and set my aperture at 10 and fired the shutter remotely while on a bulb setting, same as the fireworks shots.

Thanks!

Old 07-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
WebSlave
That worked remarkably well.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
very nice!

Old 07-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
Thanks

Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
SERPENTS DEN

Old 10-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
SirenSanJose
Awesome! Those are some great night shots!

Old 10-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSanJose View Post
Awesome! Those are some great night shots!
I wish I had my wide angle lens to capture the fireworks, I lost that lens for almost a year and just found it packed away with clothes in a closet.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
I wish I had my wide angle lens to capture the fireworks, I lost that lens for almost a year and just found it packed away with clothes in a closet.
Ain't that the way it always goes? I'm finding stuff I thought I lost, packed away for the move a year ago that we never dug out.

Great shots. Takes someone with some skill to get such great fireworks shots. And of course your animals always look delicious too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
serpents den, steve markevich