R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #161
Wilomn
If you weren't a cop when you threatened Chuck, then don't worry about it; I know I won't.

However, Chuck had a great reputation. He's believed because he proved that he could be.

You....not so much.

Had Chuck been a jerk, you'd have no problems saying so.

Want to talk about lying pieces of feces that are well dead and gone, go find a bruce stephensen thread. That was a bad guy that's died.

You'd do better at this point to just remain silent and do business long enough to build some trust. Right now it's sorely lacking.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #162
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsunlimited View Post
Funny how everyone jumps on the Bandwagon, just to have something to xxxxx about.
I believe YOU started the "bandwagon" rolling with YOUR sudden impulse to xxxxx about a man long after his death. And it's not like you didn't KNOW he was well respected and even loved by many people on this site. So why act all indignant about the "bandwagon" running over you when you started it in the first place?

Quote:
Everyone is very quick to judge and make opinions without knowing complete stories.
I'm just judging what I see here. I'm not familiar with your history with Chuck. But here, I see a man who can't bother to hold his tongue, at the very least out of respect for the deceased and the people who cared for him...and then throws a whiny tantrum when he gets called out for his utter lack of judgment or common decency.

Quote:
Me and Chucks issues are obviously permanatly resoloved. I feel very sad for his families loss, but at the same time,...
You don't care squat for his family, or you wouldn't be dragging out ancient history that has absolutely no meaning to anyone but you.

Quote:
But you can rest assured, this will be my last post under this username.
That didn't work out so well.

Quote:
I have a new user account that accuratly reflects my current status and location.
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to just start new accounts willy-nilly. Current accounts should be adjusted to reflect your current status and location. It's not that hard....really. But obviously this one is in the mods' hands.

Quote:
I would however respectfully ask that if you have a question to PM me, and ask me as an adult and be truthful.
Why should you receive respect when you've shown so little?

Quote:
I have never offended anyone...
This is quite obviously NOT true.

Quote:
As I said, research my old username on here.
How many usernames do you have???

Quote:
... And if you want to talk bad about me when I'm dead, that's ok, especially if it is the truth, but unlike others ensure you speak the truth about someone by having first hand information, no hearsay or second hand information.
So everyone who speaks well of Chuck is lying? They could not possibly have first hand knowledge about the kind of man he was because they don't buy what you're saying?
Quote:
I hope everyone can judge me from first hand experiences and not false information.
As I said...just judging by what I've seen in this thread...your choices, your words and my first hand experience of having read them.

Quote:
What do I have to do on here to prove I am a decent person?
Personally, I never would have had a reason to think otherwise, until you jumped into this thread and acted the way you have.

My heart and prayers continue to go out to Maggie and the kids and I hope they are growing and thriving despite the great loss in their lives. I didn't know Chuck well myself, but it's extremely evident that he DID have a huge impact on the people he encountered. Whether that impact was positive or negative, I'm quite sure, depended entirely on what side of the integrity scale a person most likely weighed in on.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #163
herpsunlimited
Ok, so I try to play fair, and you come back with a stupid post. I explained why I changed the account, and thought we were past that. Please just do me the favor and remove this account herpsunlimited, as I made the new one that you are aware of that is accurate and current, and please do not place my information publically, this request is in writing on this post. I do not really want to be a part of this. I apologized and stated my position, so I beleive I have no other reason to be on here. I just didn't want everyone to distort facts about me, put me down and tell me I am a dirtbag with a badge, for something that occured when I was much younger and not even in law enforcement. So again I apologize for the post I made, you have my permission to remove all of them, it won't hurt my feelings. Finally I should be judged by BOI, and the way I did, not for this stupid post. No one ever complained about me being dishonest or being a bad person to deal with. So respectfully I will not reply anymore on this post, just don't bash me for other things that are not related to the reason I made everyone mad. I appreicate your professionalism in this matter.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #164
Wilomn
Quote:
Ok, so I try to play fair, and you come back with a stupid post. I explained why I changed the account, and thought we were past that. Please just do me the favor and remove this account herpsunlimited, as I made the new one that you are aware of that is accurate and current, and please do not place my information publically, this request is in writing on this post. I do not really want to be a part of this. I apologized and stated my position, so I beleive I have no other reason to be on here. I just didn't want everyone to distort facts about me, put me down and tell me I am a dirtbag with a badge, for something that occured when I was much younger and not even in law enforcement. So again I apologize for the post I made, you have my permission to remove all of them, it won't hurt my feelings. Finally I should be judged by BOI, and the way I did, not for this stupid post. No one ever complained about me being dishonest or being a bad person to deal with. So respectfully I will not reply anymore on this post, just don't bash me for other things that are not related to the reason I made everyone mad. I appreicate your professionalism in this matter.
You had me CHUCKling out loud reading this one.

You can respectfully this and respectfully that and make all the stupid requests you want, but you're not going to have this swabbing your boot is giving your mouth stop just because you want it to. You went and took a dump on the memory of a guy a LOT of people were very fond of.

Now you know not to do that.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #165
herpsunlimited
Understood. My mouth spoke so I accept the lashing. I will take the advice of Wilomn.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #166
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Please just do me the favor and remove this account herpsunlimited, as I made the new one that you are aware of that is accurate and current.
How about we say goodbye to your accounts then shall we? Creating multiple accounts is not allowed.
buh-bye

Old 10-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #167
Serafim
Thanks to the Mods for removing this jerk.

Chuck Kimmel You meant alot to so many members here. You cannot be replaced. You are still loved and we miss you..

Old 08-25-2018, 04:14 PM   #168
Gary O
It has been over 8 years. I was reading some past threads from a ways back and read Chuck's posts. Made me think about him. He had a way to say things that when you needed brought up he did it. He defended the people that were wronged and just was someone that had a huge heart.

I know many of the new accounts may not know who Chuck is. May not know who I am. But this site lost a huge part of it's heart when this man died. Look at these posts. There are a few threads. This man touched so many. He made a difference in peoples lives with words typed on a screen.

I look at our hobby today and wonder where we all went wrong. Today would be one of them times i need to see a Chuck post. It was nice to read them threads of the past and see Chuck and all my friends. It was nice to think of the time he was here.

Chuck, Keep that seat for me still. The big sexy bald guy will be coming one day. Drinks on me...............

Old 02-23-2021, 05:50 PM   #169
Gary O
I am not sure why I keep coming back to this thread. Chuck the hobby could use you today...... Miss you man.

Old 02-23-2021, 06:17 PM   #170
Serafim
Amen..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!