Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 62 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #611
JerryKruse
Thomas, youre another one. Why keep on provoking man? You can, and anyone else for that matter, can think what they want. Unless you have first-hand experience in dealing with me personally, then provocative commentary just isn't warranted. You and I have disagreed over hybrids/crosses, etc, but in the end I never held angst against you, but you keep pushing by adding more salt onto an open wound. Why? For the record, there are different ways on how people react versus respond to a situation, and for a myriad of reasons. Did you ever stop to think that perhaps Stu would have been refunded eventually? Why does everything have to be so impulsive?!? This is why the world is so damn screwed up, because most people react impulsively versus respond accordingly. I was just as shocked as Stu when this happened, and a "wait and see" approach is NOT abandoning or ditching Stu (or whatever word you'd like to use). Bottom line, things are settling -- maybe not the way everyone wants to see, but thats too damn bad. The animals are one of numerous, more important things on my plate and I'm not going to hang around here and be a punching bag -- especially those that don't know me from Adam. You wanted Stu to receive the refund so quickly? Then YOU cough up the money and send it. I don't have to answer to anyone except Stu, and what is REALLY sad is how some just thrive on drama and negativity for no apparent gain of their own. You act like you're so damn perfect Tom.....but you can't even quote me correctly. I never said the snakes "were fine". Ever. I said I received them "in better condition than what the original photos that Stu took depicted". Big difference. Stu is taken care of, enough. He can now reimburse whomever he owes money to or do whatever he needs to do to feel better -- these snakes I'd received back are quarantined and hopefully will improve under different conditions. At this time there are still no neuro symptoms observed & they are thriving. What more can I say. My breeders are fine. Nothing more to say at this point unless you want to senselessly go back and forth like two fools. Time heals all things. Move forward.

Stu, remember to check your mail as you should have the envelope by tomorrow I'd like to think.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #612
thomas davis
im "another" one what exactly do you mean by that jerry?
i am not provoking anything, ive stated over and over again its a shame it was even brought here and had you handled it differantly it never would have been here.
if I wanted a refund quick for stu I should pay it??? wtf do you mean?
you said you would refund him in full before the end of march... you didnt... that makes you a liar, plain and simple on top of that how you have reacted to stu's and the boards many reasonable request speaks VOLUMES to your "character".
no jerry i dont act as though im "so damn perfect" i know im not. but i do have enough sense to know how to handle my customers to prevent posts like this.
feces happens its how you act/re-act when you step or in your case fall down and roll around in it that makes the measure of the man.
so you do admit that there is a problem with those snakes.
see thats progress kind of yet in the same post you say they are "thriving" so which is it?
howsabout mjays sense you felt the need to bring him into this and that snakes he recieved are just fine, yet no more pics, heck no more posts... VOLUMES jerry, look up validity.
see stu saw "that problem" within 2 weeks time of recieving snakes he paid 3100.00 for. the simple fact is robust representations cannot go from robust and perfect to the pics stu posted in just 2 weeks time. there had to be an underlying issue and by what YOU have shown and how YOU reacted/handled this whole mess just cements that in my as well as im sure many others mind(s).
time heals huh? yeah ok jerry good luck with that, moving foward would be standing by your word. resolution would be a full refund with a public apology for how you handled this whole mess.
its called humble pie and you have been served with a large slice the humility you feel is due to your denial that you did anything wrong. when you damn well know you did and that you handled "it" all wrong. only correcting this will allow closure and the ability to move foward, not time.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #613
laterob
with Thomas.

Jerry's last 4 posts have been antagonistic. He has continued to avoid questions pertinent to the thread while continuing to argue with people at the same time. Sidestepping? I dunno. This is one convuluted thread, though.

The icing on the cake, for me, is that Stu asked for a postdated check WEEKS ago. Yet Jerry sent a check, at the end of the month (literally the 31st) that's post-dated for the middle of April. Is that his idea of a cruel joke?

MORE heat should be put on Jerry. He sold sick snakes, denied it, caused the buyer to run a marathon in order to get resolution, has lied repeatedly, thrown insults around, etc. His customer service, in this one transaction, is enough to warn me away (and I would suspect others, as well). Meanwhile, he is trying to exit stage right while other squabbles are taking place. He has given 'his word', countered it, berated the OP and anyone else who challenges him, etc.

It may be harsh, but if this is the way Jerry deals with his customers, he really doesn't deserve any.

p.s. What about MJay?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #614
rattler
Jerry's last few posts have been antagonistic? Well maybe if his family wasn't brought into this he could calm down a bit. When people cross that line it rears ugly heads.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #615
hhmoore
Do more people need to be banned because they can't let go of the off topic bickering, or resist the urge to keep fueling the fires? Clay's post should have ended that topic.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #616
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
You are correct in the first part but Stu never came out and asked for a refund before going public. Jerry was taking a wait and see approach. This doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t have gone with a refund earlier if Stu had been more forward with that request. Assumptions to the contrary are just that. Before anyone goes off the deep end, this is not a criticism of Stu, just an observation.
Tony “D” (Jerry’s Mini me)-If you read my post early in this thread you will see that I “did” ask for a refund before going to this forum. The following is just a small exert from that thread which is a transcript of text messages between us that lead me to posting on this forum. If you go back and “read” post number 21 you will see (even Stevie Wonder could see this) that not only did I request a refund but there was no indication I was going to receive a refund. Really Tony, if you're "not" going to criticize" me at least get your facts right!

From post #21:

Me: At this point I would be afraid to work with them and would rather just get a refund....if you don't mind.
JK: Please don't ship anything. I'm thinking this through really hard. This makes for a very tough position for me. Give me a day.
Me: I totally understand if you need some time to come up with the money. But I hope you understand I need to remove these snakes from my collection as soon as possible. I know you will do the right thing. Let me know. Thanks. Stu

Old 04-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #617
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Thomas, youre another one. Why keep on provoking man? You can, and anyone else for that matter, can think what they want. Unless you have first-hand experience in dealing with me personally, then provocative commentary just isn't warranted. You and I have disagreed over hybrids/crosses, etc, but in the end I never held angst against you, but you keep pushing by adding more salt onto an open wound. Why? For the record, there are different ways on how people react versus respond to a situation, and for a myriad of reasons. Did you ever stop to think that perhaps Stu would have been refunded eventually? Why does everything have to be so impulsive?!? This is why the world is so damn screwed up, because most people react impulsively versus respond accordingly. I was just as shocked as Stu when this happened, and a "wait and see" approach is NOT abandoning or ditching Stu (or whatever word you'd like to use). Bottom line, things are settling -- maybe not the way everyone wants to see, but thats too damn bad. The animals are one of numerous, more important things on my plate and I'm not going to hang around here and be a punching bag -- especially those that don't know me from Adam. You wanted Stu to receive the refund so quickly? Then YOU cough up the money and send it. I don't have to answer to anyone except Stu, and what is REALLY sad is how some just thrive on drama and negativity for no apparent gain of their own. You act like you're so damn perfect Tom.....but you can't even quote me correctly. I never said the snakes "were fine". Ever. I said I received them "in better condition than what the original photos that Stu took depicted". Big difference. Stu is taken care of, enough. He can now reimburse whomever he owes money to or do whatever he needs to do to feel better -- these snakes I'd received back are quarantined and hopefully will improve under different conditions. At this time there are still no neuro symptoms observed & they are thriving. What more can I say. My breeders are fine. Nothing more to say at this point unless you want to senselessly go back and forth like two fools. Time heals all things. Move forward.

Stu, remember to check your mail as you should have the envelope by tomorrow I'd like to think.
Jerry-is this what you really think? “This is why the world is so damn screwed up, because most people react impulsively versus respond accordingly.” Are you saying I acted “impulsively” and you responded “accordingly”? Wow…I learned some new definitions to these words today!

Old 04-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #618
StuTennyson
Sorry for the sarcasm folks but I have just about had enough!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #619
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware- Jerry Kruse

I think the only person here that if making a fool of themself is you Jerry. First, you try to scam Stu after sending him snakes that were clearly sick as soon as he received them and then deteriorated quickly. Then you disappeared/ignored him for a while hoping he'd go away. After you couldn't ignore him because he called you out, you tried to blame everything on him and have your cronies back you up/selectively delete posts on the other site. When Stu finally called you out on the BOI (I personally would of done it alot sooner), you first tried to ignore the posts giving family reasons, and then when you finally got on, start bickering/calling names incessantly with anyone who didn't side with you. Lastly, when you couldn't weasel your way out of it, you finally decided to refund his money, but decided to take your sweet time doing so. In all, a total CL-ASS act. I'm sure this wasn't the way they taught you to resolve an issue in your psychotherapy classes.

And God said, "Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder..."

Old 04-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #620
JETZEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Sorry for the sarcasm folks but I have just about had enough!

$3100 is way too much to spend on overpriced/unhealthy snakes. thank you Stu for bringing this problem to the BOI and thank goodess for the BOI for exposing herp dealers like jerry. i remember in the 60's buying sick reptiles thru the mail and there was no help. its no fun watching a unhealthy reptile die a slow lingering suffering death.

John Sommerfield

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!