Delicious picture, info needed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 05-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
AbsoluteApril
Delicious picture, info needed

Ever seen a photo of something delicious and think - I want to make that but how? Post em if you got em!

I got one for you all - these look so good, anyone know what they are called or how to make em?
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Untaimed
Here is a version (one of MANY) of your ham & egg cups: http://http://ohsnapletseat.com/2013...s-in-ham-cups/

Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
Metachrosis
Thin shaved ham,eggs and cup cake "thingys"
Never made them but it looks very easy with only three/four items
I would likely try the first round using a muffin pan to hold the cups
Load the ham and crack the egg,425* till desired doneness

Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I'll just have to try them both out to be sure

Old 05-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
LauraB
Oh yeah! Bacon! Everyfreakingthing is better with bacon! I'll be making that one tomorrow morning, Nick! With maple bacon even. Yum.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Thank you for the recipes! I shall endeavor to make them one of these days for a Saturday morning breakfast (or maybe.. dinner).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Oh yeah! Bacon! Everyfreakingthing is better with bacon!

Here's something else I saw, not sure if I would say it's delish since it's hard to imagine the taste.. but definitely unique!
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Focal
This may be old news, but check out Epic Meal Time on YouTube if you haven't. Those guys love original bacon recipes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!