Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #1011
hannahrose404
Ok I just have a few things to say. I'm not trying to get caught up in everything, but for one, if that is Ashley's Mom, I dont think she has any right to say the things she just said about Ashley. Ashley has a lot of control in her life, she has a husband who loves and cares for her, a beautiful baby girl who is in the best care, and a wonderful house with beautiful animals. Her mother should not be worried for the baby, she is the best of care and health. She takes care of all of her animals very well! No matter what anyone says here, unless you have been to her house and seen her collection, you are not within your rights to talk bad about her. She has a beautiful collection of animals, all healthy and thriving. The amount of animals someone gets and how fast they get them doesnt mean that they cant be cared for well. I just think that you guys need to stop being so agitated at someone you dont even personally know! There may have been an issue with the BCL in the past, but there hasnt been any since then! I know for a fact she is still testing for it and doing all she can! I have seen bad collections, people with animals in horrible condition, green algae in the water, poop all over the cage, not fed regulary... Just BASIC necessities that animals require. I cant even recall seeing a semi-dirty cage at Ashley's house, they are cleaned very regularly and maintained very well too. The fact that her Mom is sticking her nose into her business, doesnt mean she knows what she is talking about. And everyone else, just leave it alone! If her snakes were emaciated and infested with diseases then maybe there should be a worry, but from what I've seen and all that I know about Ash and her snakes, I would conclude that she is doing everything in her power to test and make sure that her animals are healthy, and that by doing that she is a good snake owner.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #1012
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I agree with you. I don't know why everyone got so upset about it being brought up. It was odd that her mother PMed the random person like she did (if it is really her mother) but the custody battle does tie into all of this. Ashley's mentioned her mother hates snakes on RTB numerous times. So what does Ashley do? She buys more snakes!

Like I've said before, at this point it's obvious she has some underlying issue. Normal people just don't do the stuff she has/is doing! I mean really!
Yeah, I agree with this (and was going to pop in to say it if no one else had. A message like this from her (apparent) MOTHER saying "she doesn't care if she hurts people, she just does what she wants to do, she's always been like this" just furthers showing this is who she IS. This is what her character is and always has been. Not just in the reptile arena, not just in her business ethics, but this is a life-long history of selfishness and using people.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #1013
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread until "Ashley's Mom" randomly PM'd someone... but I would like to point out that I have already talked to Ashley about this. The plans to possibly breed after multiple testings are no longer going to be followed but rather to keep the snakes as pets and as a hobby instead. You don't have to believe me but this IS what was discussed as the plan and I intend to uphold it.

As far as the email from "Ashley's Mom" goes, I don't think we can confirm or deny that is actually her. With relevance to the content... it sounds like something she, Ashley's Mom, would say ( on the computer ) but never in person. With that in mind, if she actually did write that, then she has a big surprise coming as I have gathered the facts (paper trail) to bust most of the lies she puts in writing. I don't believe personal information should be freely distributed on here, or anywhere, like that but Ashley is a good mom. If you all knew everything that has happened, you would see it but like I said, personal information should be kept within the family and dealt with it at that level.
Seriously?? Do you think you have any more credibility that your wife?? Really?? I don't care if you are deployed, I haven't seen any reason to think you're any less dishonest than she is.

And its really too bad you never put any such diligence into the things your wife has said and written.

Jesus Christ, talk about hypocrisy.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #1014
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahrose404 View Post
Ok I just have a few things to say. I'm not trying to get caught up in everything, but for one, if that is Ashley's Mom, I dont think she has any right to say the things she just said about Ashley. Ashley has a lot of control in her life, she has a husband who loves and cares for her, a beautiful baby girl who is in the best care, and a wonderful house with beautiful animals. Her mother should not be worried for the baby, she is the best of care and health.
And what about the other child that Ashley's mom IS taking care of? CPS doesn't just pull children and place them with family members for no reason. There is, or has been, at least a SUSPECTED reason for this to have been done. Something, at some point, has been questionable enough for there to be legal involvement. Who knows, the custody battle may end up with Ethan back in her care. I don't know. But you don't end up with placed kids and custody battles for absolutely no reason, 99% of the time.

Quote:
She takes care of all of her animals very well! No matter what anyone says here, unless you have been to her house and seen her collection, you are not within your rights to talk bad about her. She has a beautiful collection of animals, all healthy and thriving.

There may have been an issue with the BCL in the past, but there hasnt been any since then! I know for a fact she is still testing for it and doing all she can! If her snakes were emaciated and infested with diseases then maybe there should be a worry...
At least four deaths in the past year, quite possibly more, including one she's trying to cover up and hide? PHOENIX IS NOT HEALTY AND THRIVING, we know that!

She sent out at LEAST four snakes with mites, in the past two months. Snakes with mites are not healthy and thriving! Infested with mites that are VERY likely to be carrying IBD? That's NOT healthy and thriving. In fact, it's likely, as you say, "infested with diseases".

I have no horse in this race. I don't know any of the parties involved. The only snakes I keep are Kenyan Sand Boas, I don't even keep any of the large snakes that are the issue here.

I think I'm more qualified to be objective here than one of her close personal friends. In fact, you're among the most likely to be biased, because it's human nature to go to bat for friends. I know this. I've stood up for some people that, in the end, turned out to be really rotten people, but I didn't want to believe it, I wanted them to be the people I thought they were. It's natural to defend your friend. But, because you do have a connection to her, you are by nature, very biased in the issue.

From what I can see as a non-python-non-large boa person who knows none of the parties involved? She has a history of lying, covering up problems, and questionable business practices -- from stealing a logo, to improper quarrentining in both intake and output, to shipping out sick animals, to not alerting people there was a potentailly lethal virus in her collection.

These are not things a good, honest, reputable breeder does. Her actions as a breeder, concequently, shed question onto her character as a person.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #1015
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625
I don't think we can confirm or deny that is actually her
Actually, an administrator CAN perform an IP check and verify the source of the PM including the name on the account, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
She takes care of all of her animals very well! No matter what anyone says here, unless you have been to her house and seen her collection, you are not within your rights to talk bad about her.
Aside from what Ashley herself has posted, there have been people who HAVE been in her house that have expressed concerns over the condition of her animals..

I can only assume you have NO idea what you are talking about, and have not taken the time to even review the first page of this thread.

If you had: you would have seen:
*Images Ashley posted with dates indicating the BCL was INSIDE THE SAME ROOM as the other snakes in her collection.
*Numerous deaths since the BCL with missing tests
*Sales of at least 2 mite infested snakes, mites being a major transmitter of the disease.
*Her refusal to contact other buyers to notify them of an issue untill it was brought here.

When she sold animals that had been suspected of harboring a potential disease, and snakes infested with parasites, as well as LIED about her quarantine procedures, it became "within rights" to talk about it. That's the purpose of the BOI.

Obviously you have very limited experience with reptile disease, or you would understand the ramifications of what Ashley has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahrose
There may have been an issue with the BCL in the past, but there hasnt been any since then!
Yes, there has, at least 4 deaths, one that she has refused to acknowledge.

Quote:
I know for a fact she is still testing for it and doing all she can!
"STILL" testing? Obviously you know NOTHING since she hasn't had ANY further testing done so far on her snakes.
So far she has just contacted Dr. Jacobson and LIED to him about the presence of mites, subsequent deaths, total number of snakes in her collection, and she's refused to provide several documents she claims to possess, and would be simple to produce.

Quote:
And everyone else, just leave it alone! If her snakes were emaciated and infested with diseases then maybe there should be a worry, but from what I've seen and all that I know about Ash and her snakes, I would conclude that she is doing everything in her power to test and make sure that her animals are healthy, and that by doing that she is a good snake owner.
HER SNAKES MAY BE INFESTED WITH DISEASE AND HAVE BEEN INFESTED WITH PARASITES..THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF THIS THREAD, .

This is so pathetic it's hilarious.
Ash, if you're going to bring people in to defend you, at least make sure they have SOME grasp of the subject at hand.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #1016
amercnwmn
sorry "Sale of 2 mite infested snakes" Should read "2 different customers w/ mite infested snakes"

Old 01-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #1017
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread until "Ashley's Mom" randomly PM'd someone... but I would like to point out that I have already talked to Ashley about this. The plans to possibly breed after multiple testings are no longer going to be followed but rather to keep the snakes as pets and as a hobby instead. You don't have to believe me but this IS what was discussed as the plan and I intend to uphold it.

As far as the email from "Ashley's Mom" goes, I don't think we can confirm or deny that is actually her. With relevance to the content... it sounds like something she, Ashley's Mom, would say ( on the computer ) but never in person. With that in mind, if she actually did write that, then she has a big surprise coming as I have gathered the facts (paper trail) to bust most of the lies she puts in writing. I don't believe personal information should be freely distributed on here, or anywhere, like that but Ashley is a good mom. If you all knew everything that has happened, you would see it but like I said, personal information should be kept within the family and dealt with it at that level.
Hey, a new player. Maybe YOU can tell us?

What happened to Phoenix?!?

Old 01-18-2011, 05:02 PM   #1018
Adrya
Quote:
Ok I just have a few things to say. I'm not trying to get caught up in everything, but for one, if that is Ashley's Mom, I dont think she has any right to say the things she just said about Ashley. Ashley has a lot of control in her life, she has a husband who loves and cares for her, a beautiful baby girl who is in the best care, and a wonderful house with beautiful animals. Her mother should not be worried for the baby, she is the best of care and health. She takes care of all of her animals very well! No matter what anyone says here, unless you have been to her house and seen her collection, you are not within your rights to talk bad about her. She has a beautiful collection of animals, all healthy and thriving. The amount of animals someone gets and how fast they get them doesnt mean that they cant be cared for well. I just think that you guys need to stop being so agitated at someone you dont even personally know! There may have been an issue with the BCL in the past, but there hasnt been any since then! I know for a fact she is still testing for it and doing all she can! I have seen bad collections, people with animals in horrible condition, green algae in the water, poop all over the cage, not fed regulary... Just BASIC necessities that animals require. I cant even recall seeing a semi-dirty cage at Ashley's house, they are cleaned very regularly and maintained very well too. The fact that her Mom is sticking her nose into her business, doesnt mean she knows what she is talking about. And everyone else, just leave it alone! If her snakes were emaciated and infested with diseases then maybe there should be a worry, but from what I've seen and all that I know about Ash and her snakes, I would conclude that she is doing everything in her power to test and make sure that her animals are healthy, and that by doing that she is a good snake owner.
FUCKITYBALLS! This just keeps getting better and better! Have you even read this entire thread? You're fricken delusional. It's clear you don't know yourself enough to be able to read other people's red flags.

How many fricken brainwashed, delusional crazy friends could Ashley have? Holy god it's mind boggling how arrogant, irresponsible people attract other dumb, one-track-minded mother like a magnet.

I think Ashley's mother has every right to stick her nose in this, because, after all, she's Ashley's MOTHER and knows her the best. She RAISED her for sake. Her little tidbit in all of this, as others have said before, clearly prove even more that Ashley has underlying personality and psychological issues.

If Ashley was truly out there to prove her parents wrong, she certainly did it the wrong way. Why not prove them and everyone of us wrong, by coming around and doing the responsible things that need to be done about this whole situation instead of continuing to compulsively lie, buy and breed animals? She needs to get rid of most all of the animals, clean up the house, and take even better care of her kids the way any other excellent parents do because after all, children are young, growing, developing SENTIENT BEINGS. We don't need more developed dumbasses in this world because of their up parents and their lousy ethics and morals.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #1019
sally-dog
I believe Hannah is just another one of Ashley's friends. If I can recall she's in a lot of photos with her and Crystal.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #1020
Shadera
Are we not mature enough to get our points across without stooping to name calling and cursing? C'mon folks..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd