Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #511
reticguy76
When I said i don't think she is malicious, what I meant is although I think she knew they were and/or potentially sick, I think she is just too new and got caught up and in waaaaaaayyyyy over her head. I have a strong feeling that although she has issues, I think she has a heart in there somewhere and tried to rescue snakes, and again got in too deep. That jamp looked pretty sick to me when I saw pics, I offered to take it and even pay a fee for it and really work with it. I rescue and rehabilitate injured and neglected reptiles and amphibians (prefer reptiles). Never heard any response about that.
I quaantine all rescue animals at my work for 3 month minimum (depending on species, usually it's Arizona native snakes). Then I have a special qurantine room in my house, that is separate from my retic collection (which are in a separate establishment to my house). I wish she would have contacted me about that snake.
I was under the impression that snake was a rescue from the big raid in Texas, was it not

Old 12-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #512
Elizabethlea27
If she cared she would not have knowingly sold mite infested, possibly IBD exposed snakes, period. That she did and will not face the music about it in any way, and ONLY closes ads when they are exposed here, serves to shed more light on her bad character. This has been said before but everyone makes mistakes. Your character is shown by how you react to them. I recently over exposed a corn to permethrin trying to treat mites, because I sprayed the cage way too long. So even after it was dried out the cage gave her a toxic dose of chemical, and she almost died. I asked for help, I video'd her spasms and because of the good advice I received on rtb.net I was able to bathe and hydrate har enough that she lived to see the vet for more fluids, and has now made a 100% recovery and eaten! Now if I didn't care, I would have taken one look at her and figured, lost cause, and saved myself embarrassment by posting a help thread. But I did, I got told what I did wrong and accepted responsibility for it. And because of that I have a happy healthy corn snake. So do you see, reticguy?? It's not that Ashley made mistakes I am objecting to. It is the way she reacted that showed she indeed has no respect for her customers and is totally callous to the lives of their animals, much less her own. I see not one shade of goodness in her character in reaction to any one of her mistakes.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #513
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
WTF?!?

So she was selling a Jampea that she JUST GOT (same one she CLAIMED had been STARVED by a member of RTB) that was also really sick?????

WTF?! I think this illustrates she is the absolute LOWEST form of SCUM.
OMG, it just keeps getting worse. I'm positively SICK.

I kept thinking, she was just overzealous and didn't pay attention to the warning signs. Now I see the PROOF she is just a money hungry animal abuser.

There were other signs, rabbits left to dehydrate/starve, an aggressive dog allowed to chase the bunnies around the house, striking the poor dog because it tore up the couch, kicking it because it growls after being struck...

Now it's obvious she's been sitting there as a "guest" viewing the thread, but too cowardly to reply. You don't deserve to have animals!

I'm just GREEN over the comment "Responsible animal keeping will keep anything bad from happening" in response to concerns over large snakes with your children.
Ashley YOU are NOT a responsible animal keeper. You may need to consider letting your mother KEEP your son instead of fighting for custody. I feel sorry for your daughter.

Ashley if I were you, I would get the hell out of this hobby, and I would NEVER show my face at a show. That's not a threat, that's just SHAME. As in you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

I couldn't agree more, Courtney.

I had the strong indication that if she was abusing her dog, wrongfully punishing her cats (who don't understand being locked up in a room for a day or more after accidentally knocking off and breaking something; they don't learn anything from that), neglecting her rabbits, feeding a "pet" chick alive to one of her snakes for kicks, and among other things... I had NO DOUBT that she was treating ANY of her or her friends' snakes any better.

Snakes may not be able to tell us how they feel, but just like any other animal, they feel pain and fear. The animals we take into our homes are helpless and depend on US for EVERYTHING. I cannot BELIEVE she would stoop to the level of abusing and neglecting animals. I guess not everyone who comes out of the military has a high respect and honor for others and every aspect of life, let alone themselves. It was one thing that she came into this hobby 2 years ago with nothing but sheer annoyance and attention-whoring that reeked like the plague, but it's another to come into this not giving a rat's ass about the lives and well-being of helpless animals other than wanting to make money off of them. She's no better than any other scum who runs puppy/kitten mills or hoardes animals (which she does). I feel the only other reason she has snakes to begin with (besides making money off of them no matter what the cost) is for the "cool" factor.

I and many others (who shall remain nameless) never liked her to begin with since her very first post on RTB.net; I always had this bad "sixth sense" about her and every damn thing she did, especially when she started snatching up snakes right and left. I had the feeling for the longest time that it wouldn't turn out good, and that a disease amongst her snakes was brewing and would be the end of it all. By damn I was right.

She can't run and hide ANYWHERE in this hobby... Not while she's got people on her ass, and there will ALWAYS be somebody watching her every move.

Looks like getting out of this hobby PERMANENTLY is her only option.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #514
reticguy76
I do see and understand. I guess that I just see a naive, greedy young girl that got in to deep and the animals are the ones that had and have to suffer. I have my opinions and thoughts on why she has done and handled things the way she did

Now, that being said, it doesn't excuse anything she has done (and hasn't done) to get herself into this and to try and rectify all this. I think she is too far gone and should get another hobby and never breed/sell/buy/keep animals, let alone snakes, again. Never advertise, never go to a show, never go to a forum, etc

Old 12-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #515
amercnwmn
The ads just keep coming..

This one from a Celica forum she belongs to..
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=309033

and posted EXACTLY 2 DAYS AFTER THE NECROPSY INDICATING IBD

As of DECEMBER 2nd, Ashley was STILL accusing Deans Reptiles of selling her a snake infected with IBD. SHE KNEW about the report of IBD, and at that time believed the report to be true and STILL 2 days after this report listed these snakes on a CAR forum.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:10 AM   #516
amercnwmn
Sorry for crappy screen shots..These things have a habit of disappearing, and I want to show the dates were significant. This was BEFORE any other snakes died, BEFORE any other "testing" had been done, and BEFORE the "second vet stated the IBD may not have been IBD".
This was TWO DAYS AFTER THE NECROPSY.

A MONTH LATER she was DEMANDING a refund, THREATENING A LAW SUIT against the seller, and STILL under the belief the snake died of IBD.
So WHY is she posting an ad???

Old 12-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #517
amercnwmn
The necropsy is dated 11-20-09.
BCL NECROPSY REPORT

The ADS on that forum were posted 11-22-09

January 9th 2010, her husband sent the seller of the BCL a threat to sue
She posted the email Jan. 12:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=247

Which means as of Jan. 12, 2010, she was still under the belief the snake died of IBD.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #518
Elizabethlea27
Maybe she has dissociative identity disorder and the personality who new about IBD didn't tell the personality selling the snakes about it. :rof: Oh, and whichever personality of Ashley's is reading this, can you tell the one who types to get back to me?

Old 12-24-2010, 12:17 AM   #519
Adrya
WOW... well what a way to stick up for the animals! ...by posting ads for them on a CELICA CAR FORUM??? Which I guarantee you most of the people on there don't know jack squat about caring for reptiles, let alone a snake. GOOD GOD... awesome. Not.

Desperate to make that quick buck, were ya? Jeeze.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #520
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Maybe she has dissociative identity disorder and the personality who new about IBD didn't tell the personality selling the snakes about it. :rof: Oh, and whichever personality of Ashley's is reading this, can you tell the one who types to get back to me?
TOO RIGHT!!! LMFAO!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd