Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:39 AM   #101
Milo Garcia
It's her!! She got made and thought she could pawn it off of her ex boyfriend. She probably thought it'd be an easy fix cause the guy is trouble.

Milo

Old 04-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #102
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
There is more related to this that I was looking at last night, I'll come back to it a little later.
I am unable to access either of the Amy Polly / Amy Harmon Polly facebook accounts... is anyone else seeing this too?
No, I could not find them.

But wait! There is more!
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2017, 10:47 AM   #103
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Josey Zimmerman also posted on Amy's page. Go down to the video of BEST Banana Cake! on Amy's page and you'll see 2 wild rants from Josie. Real wild.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
That email address, sans provider portion, corresponds with a POF account that indicates (to me) that it is probably her rather than the claimed ex.
In that crazy rant (on her now deleted account), the ex tries to out her to the world for sleeping around etc. As proof he shared her account: carolinabuckeye73 on POF, the same one Nick pointed out.

Facebook account faked?
POF account faked?
Paypal faked?

The POF profile says:
I am a country girl at heart looking for a hard working country boy. I'm very conservative, and was raised with strong southern morals, values and ethics. My faith, family and fitness are my priorities. I live a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy and working out. I love the sun and sand, and being barefoot in the great outdoors. I hunt and fish...I can shoot right on bullseye. and yes guys I can bait my own hook and gut my own deer. And of course can't forget motorcycles, probably my favorite. I listen to country music 98% of time. And am usually wearing my jeans and cowgirl boots.
I'm a huge football fan...high school, college and NFL. Go Seahawks, Buckeyes and Panthers!!!

Attached Images

Old 04-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #104
Robert Walker
From the POF account: a picture of her with a BEL ball python.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #105
Insomniac101
I just filed a dispute with PayPal, and will need to wait for their review, and resolution. I stated in my explanation that I don't wish to do business with someone who admittedly stole someone else's photos, and is trying to represent those animals as her own. I also referenced the URL of this thread.

I noticed that Amy is using a third email address: aezim4163@yahoo.com. I'm on my work computer, and for whatever reason, I couldn't screen-shot the page. When I log in to PayPal, and click on the case number, the other email (carolinabuckeye73@yahoo.com) is the only one that is listed.

Didn't someone who was doing some digging, come up with the name of Zimmerman, as a husband or boyfriend/ex-boyfriend? That would fit with the "aezim" Yahoo email.

Thanks, everyone, and I'll post PayPal's decision when they respond.

Kathy

Old 04-26-2017, 02:08 PM   #106
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I just filed a dispute with PayPal, and will need to wait for their review, and resolution.
Did you use the reason that you had not received it?

Old 04-26-2017, 02:51 PM   #107
dustinf860
Great job . One less scammer .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #108
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Did you use the reason that you had not received it?
Yes. Amy accused me of fraud (???), because I told PayPal I didn't receive the item, which is true. There were two choices for dispute: "Item not received", and "Received, not as described". I chose the logical response, with explanation.

She's now stating that she doesn't give refunds, which was never disclosed to me until today. I'll just have to wait and see how PayPal responds. I also have buyer protection coverage with my credit card company, so I'll file a claim with them as well, if PayPal decides against me.

Kathy

Old 04-26-2017, 03:29 PM   #109
Lucille
Kathy,

I am glad you have initiated a dispute.
Amy may throw all she has against the wall and see if anything sticks. That includes her brand new 'no refund' claim. One common ploy is for the other party to say their funds are tied up (this can be true, Paypal will freeze the funds they have in Paypal) and will promise a refund if you will only cancel your dispute so they can get to their cash.
NEVER close a dispute until you have your $, rarely can it be reopened.
Expect all sorts of ploys and ignore them all. Wait for Paypal, and then use your cc company but I hope that your Paypal claim will be successful.

Old 04-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #110
Robert Walker
Quote:
This email goes to the new Facebook account that Nick shared earlier for just Amy Harmon:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011542543613

"aezim4163" also goes to some kind of makeup selling site where she seems to be involved with since 2015. https://www.bzzagent.com/user/aezim4163

Quote:
She's now stating that she doesn't give refunds, which was never disclosed to me until today.
I turned her classified ad back on, the one you purchased the retic from. You can see she has no refund policy either way.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...72#post1996272
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!