Jeremy Stark????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2004, 10:27 AM   #1
herphobbyist
Jeremy Stark?????

I was approached by a person calling himself Jeremiah Staggins, he offered a trade for snakes I had posted. He was offering higher end boas for some male bulls which caused me to throw up a red flag. I inquired here about him but got no responses so I played along. I would ask for pics and he'd say be back in 20 minutes. He'd return with some pics but they always looked different which I brought to his attention, lol. He claims that the snakes were shipped UPS Monday then said he had to wait until Tuesday. The snakes obviously never arrived but I didn't expect them to. Last year a guy using pics from the forums and other peoples web sites tried trading me stuff. I would never ship first so I don't know why he would even try to scam me. I just wanted everyone to be aware of this guy. His email addy is Apachepromorphs@aol.com and he claims his name is Jeremiah Staggins.. awefully close to Jeremy Stark. I can't guarantee its him but wouldn't be surprised if it was. Be careful of this guy all he has to do is convince one person to ship first and he wins.
Ron Radloff

Old 07-15-2004, 09:06 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
Did he have a MO address? or do you have any contact info on him?

Old 07-15-2004, 10:07 PM   #3
herphobbyist
jeremy stark

We mainly chatted on AOl IM except when he emailed me pics. Just know his name and email addy, sorry. Ron Radloff

Old 07-15-2004, 10:32 PM   #4
Rainbowboaman
hmmmm MO is location Just a hunch but sure sounds like him.
Apachepromorphs@aol.com profile

Name: ASK AND U SHALL RECIEVE
Marital Status: SINGLE,LOOKIN
Hobbies & Interests: CLUBBING,DANCEING,FIELD HERPING,CAMPING,FISHING,ANYTHING OUTDOORS
Personal Quote: ONE LOVE ONE HEART LETS GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT
ONE LOVE ONE HEART GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE LORD AND I WILL FEEL ALRIGHT.JAH RASTAFARI
WRITTEN & PERFORMED BY BOB MARLEY

Sounds like him to me as he tried similar thing with me under eliteherps35@aol.com & went by name Jacob Rich but gave me this address
1511 S.EVANSTON
INDEPENDENCE MO.
phone 816-833-1184
which turns out to be Jeremy Clark
here is that thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1
He has also gone by j.r corn snake inc

Old 07-16-2004, 06:26 PM   #5
Copperheadman
Chris,that's the same address that Jeremy Clark/Stark/whatever alias he's using this week uses.Supposedly that's his aunts or grandmothers address as well.

Old 07-18-2004, 12:38 AM   #6
jarvisnake
Several months ago I saw an ad on KS that had a message in it about a Jeremy Clark aka Jim(?) Stark, it said beware of this known dirtbag in Cleveland TN. In all fairness, this in itself amounts to gossip, maybe someone just lashing out, maybe for no good reason. The fact that this name came up here does , however, bear a little pause to notice. It was the fact that he was said to be close to me Chattanooga TN that made me take a mental note of the name in case I ever ran into him.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:08 AM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Jeremy "Stark"

Sorry you did not get a reply on your inquiry about him, a search on fauna came up with these:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...by=&sortorder=

This Guy ripped alot of people off on fake trades, I was one of the 30 or more, I did get my reptiles back but it took some time and they were in poor health when returned.

You can always do a search on the BOI when you get no replies to questions.

Cleark/Stark has been running this scam since the beginning of 2003 and doesn't seem to want to stop.

I don't know the rules about posting peoples private info on boards so if you email me off list Ill give you the phone number I have for him.

codyremmyloo@aol.com

thanks and sorry

Old 07-18-2004, 02:33 PM   #8
herpcharmer
Exclamation You say Staggins I say Skaggins

I just received this email inquiring on a possible trade:
i have a cb'01 proven male pastel dream (genetically co-dominante)66%het for sharp albino,i also have a cb'02 female bci bcc intergrade 66% het sharp albino and %50 het stripe. i would be willing to trade you straight across i guarentee genetics for life and my health warranty is for 8 months!i will ship first no questions asked!!!!!!!!!,

This was from a Jeremiah Skaggins with a K and not a T as mentioned above. Hmmm.... The email used was also apachepromorphs@aol.com.

I think I will stay clear of this one for now...

Rodney Pray

Old 07-20-2004, 12:59 PM   #9
snakepimp
If indeed it is the same fellow...

A guy calling himself J.B. contacted me some time (last year) ago regarding a trade, and turned out to be the infamous Jeremy Stark/Clark AKA...etc. He sent me a bunch of pictures from Don Soderberg's South Mountain Reptiles site claiming that they were his "breeders" I recognized one of the pics and uncovered the scam. I have complete documentation of this "near-transaction."
This particularly aggravates me because my name is Jeremy, and it makes anyone who has heard of this a$$h*le nervous about guys named Jeremy. (Except J. Stone I guess) I sure am glad I live in Idaho, and not in MO or anywhere East of the Rockies, he does seem to float around.
All we can hope for is that he has cardiac arrest or something else sudden and fatal, or maybe slow, degenerative adn ultimately fatal. I wish this guy would disintegrate. Hopefully he is an all around hoodlum and will end up in prison for stealing a car or something. Garbage like him are a waste of oxygen.
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2005, 12:37 PM   #10
pch101
Jeremy Stark also uses the aliases Mitch Miles and Michael Mitchels. Here is a link to my two dealings with this dirtbag.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=Jeremy+Stark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!