For Sale Adult Male Green Tree Monitor (v. prasinus) + Cage - Philadelphia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #1
sabotag3sl
Arrow Adult Male Green Tree Monitor (v. prasinus) + Cage - Philadelphia

Hi all,

I have to sell my favorite pet and its quite sad, ive almost had to before due to relocating but was able to postpone it. This time is for real.

He is a 4.5 year old male green tree monitor who is fat, healthy (no missing anything!), active and docile within reason. He was sold to me as captive BRED, but i cannot verify that as it was from someone local who was in a similar predicament (but he did name the retailer, who at the time sold CBB, just saying!). I've had him since he was a baby and have taken care of him, feeding dubia, crickets, occasional mice and both utilizing the mistking system + offering him liquid daily by hand. Nothing but actual care went into looking after him, so im confident you are getting a healthy monitor.

I'm looking to sell locally and would prefer to sell as a package ie:
cage (originally $700 - 4x4x2 repti-racks cage)
mistking system ($100)
Tons of wood / cork bark ($100)

Will also consider selling the giant dubia colony ive let rampant over the years, dont even know how many in there but its huge. Will try to do some kind of a count soon

I will sell EVERYTHING (minus dubia) for $600, but must be local, and please be a competent reptile keeper. This is more about a relocation to a good home.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #2
mialma09
Text me: (513)465-5571
I'm not local but I own 2 Prasinus already and would love to find a male for my adult female. I could help you ship it as well if I do decide to buy him. Just wanna get some background info first if you can text me

Old 06-27-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
sabotag3sl
Bump!! He is still available and is looking for a good home.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread