Complete Breeder Package 1.2 adults - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
zacalaca
Complete Breeder Package 1.2 adults

This was my last year with breeding boas, and i'm looking to sell what i have CHEAP! I have a proven breeder Hypo/Hogg male, a Large Pastel Female B.C.C.(she will eat anything!!!! i have fed her rabbits, chickens, and rats. Live or dead she doesn't care), and another unknown locality B.C.I. female (rather dark with an orange belly, she reminds me of a retic everytime i look at her). I am just looking for a good home for them, not concerned about getting my money back on these since i have already. Don't care much about market prices. Shipping is going to be expensive considering the size of these animals, but i can ship overnight using SYR. Serious inquiries only-PM me for pics of the trio, but i will post some on this ad later. This wouyld be a great package for anyone, new breeder or someone who already has an existing colony.Thanks for looking!!!!
pics of the pastel female and Hypo/Hogg male, will have better ones as soon as my camera batteries charge.
Sorry i posted the wrong pic of the pastel female, lets try this instead.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
bkcahalan
I am interested in the male hypo/hog. Can you send pics and price shipped to 48146 bkcahalan@comcast.net

Old 08-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
WHKRAZYK
Whats the price for all 3?

Old 08-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
zacalaca
Dont know how to price them considering their size and my scale only weighs 15lbs, so i can't quote shipping. will have more details later this evening. I'm thinking around 400 for the group, but like i said shipping will be expensive given the weights of these animals.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
bkcahalan
I really don't want to be a pain in the *&#, but the male is normal columbian x hog. This maybe a sibling to a hypo x hog litter, but is not hypo. I have both in my collection and he is still a beautiful snake. Thank you

Old 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
zacalaca
post a pic for comparison. i beg to differ, but i could be wrong as well. i bought him as a hypo/hogg, and he is full grown at five and a half feet. he was produced by Bill Cagle, so whether or not that's a good thing or bad thing depends on who you ask. he used to be a reliable boa locality breeder, but i've heard of people having issues as of late. soooo. How about best reasonable offer?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
zacalaca
here is another Hypo/Hogg female i had and sold last year. Also produced by Bill Cagle. Is she not an Hypo/Hogg either?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
bkcahalan
Yes she is a hypo x hog and a really nice looking one at that. So you should be able to see the difference in the two snakes. Like I said I do not want to be a(fill in the blank), but the first male has too much black in the tail and saddles. I have a project of hypo x hog sunset boas going and know what to look for. I am very sorry if I made you mad, That was not my intention. If there is someone out there that may Know something that I don't. Thank you

Old 08-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
zacalaca
no offense taken. most normal hoggs i see are pretty pale, i'm just wondering where all his orange comes from. but like the female i had he changes shades periodically. in either case i'm offering him for way cheaper than i paid. three breedable snakes for 400 is decent. i just don't want to misrepresent him, and if the case isa he's is not hypo Bill Cagle better look out for me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
bkcahalan
I agree that is a good price for three snake that are that old.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread