Nice Male Alterna - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 01-06-2016, 05:54 PM   #1
Reeptiles
Nice Male Alterna

We have 3 male alterna left from 2015. Two are from a River Road pair that were both produced by Rock Canyon Ranch.

Pic 1 - $100 Aberrant pattern with a couple sunburst saddles, taking FT unscented with gusto!
Pic 2 - $85 Nice alterna phase with very little orange. Likes FT with scelops scent, currently, but will take unscented live.

The other male was from a HWY 277 female to the same River Road male that produced the two aforementioned snakes. She laid slugs when she bred my 277 male so I was out to prove her fertility, which makes this snake considered "generic" as far as locality is concerned. He is gorgeous, but his photo will not upload to this ad, so please email me at prismaticreptiles@gmail.com if interested in him specifically.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook! "Prismatic Reptiles" is the page.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!