Trade Oregon Sunstone Rough(Oregon diamond) From Dust Devil Mine for Ball Python morphs: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
Behindblueyes21
Oregon Sunstone Rough(Oregon diamond) From Dust Devil Mine for Ball Python morphs:

Once or twice a year, I take a 12 hour trip to the middle of the desert to mine Oregon sunstones. We visit Dust Devil mine, and spend hours digging for the precious Oregon Diamond.

I am not posting pics of what I own as to protect myself as well as the stones as these are worth a high amount in rough form. (rough meaning this is how they look straight out of the ground, no polish, no faceting, ect...)

However, I would be willing to send pics and karat weights to someone who is SERIOUSLY interested.

I have stones that when faceted are worth 20k or higher. (no leg pulling here... For proof just ask)

I am looking to trade a couple of these stones for ball morphs. I am looking for Pieds, BELs, Ivory's, caramel albinos, Lessers, Bumble bees ect...

Again, these are the stones in their ROUGH form, and would need to be faceted or carved to obtain their "finished" value. This can range anywhere from $600 from a very small light or peach colored stone, to 20k for a medium sized, darker or "redder" stone. (I am not offering stones worth more than that at this time)

But as they are now, in rough form, each stone ranges in value from $500- $5,000.

[(YES, I did pay the owners of the land for the stones I dug up, these were NOT Free for me, not to mention the time and energy!)]

I have colors that range from 100%clear, to super blood red stones, with shiller in all. (Shiller is a faint feathering or glittering in the stone, this is how gemologists verify the authenticity of the stone as shiller cannot be synthetically replicated.)

The reason I am willing to part with a couple of these smaller stones is that I have many more that I am not even offering due to their value. Unless of course a coral glow is offered, I may decide to part with my coveted stones.

Again, I understand that this is not a normal thing to trade for, but the value is there, and I can prove it. If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested, Pm me and we can talk.

REMINDER.. the images attached are NOT my stones. They are stock photos I found browsing the web. One stone shows the "rough form", the other has been carved. Both show the highest quality blood red color.

For more info, check out this link, there is a little info on what these stones go for... http://www.oregon-sunstone.com/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2010, 04:31 AM   #2
akia_ga
Nice pics

Old 05-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Behindblueyes21
BUMP... My parents just got back from a trip with some new stones, I will be going back in 5 weeks...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
Behindblueyes21
I am stuck!! Flat tire... Oh well... Will be getting fixed in the morning... Midterms for class this week!! UG. I will be cataloging my stones this week... and taking pics and weights of each one... NEW fresh stones just out of the earth last week!! Rough. Pics coming!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!