Bad Guy Beware of zactay24 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #31
Serafim
Out of curiousity I sent the seller a request for pictures. I mean its possible something is up I also requested the picture include a piece of paper with todays date on it. Im having trouble getting it to upload from my phone can I text you the reqested picture? Now im feeling creepy lol

Old 05-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #32
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
My bad if trying to avoid someone else getting scammed i's creepy.
Well, it's not like you sent out friend requests, hoping to gain access to someone's more private FB posts to use in a smear campaign. Simply seeking verification doesn't seem very creepy to me. This thread may have started as a bit of a dud; but barring some really damn good explanation, you seem to have caught him with his pants down. I always appreciate knowing just who can be counted on to lie when the chips are down. Toss someone a little rope and sometimes they manage to tie a noose and justify their place in the spotlight.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:41 PM   #33
Serafim

Old 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #34
Serafim
Requested photo with requested info of snake which seller does not have

Old 05-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #35
Afrock86
Can someone please explain to serafim that there is no question that the owner of the boa has her, but that he is using that said boa to catfish people for whatever reason into buying said boa. Hence the educational program that he claimed on here to know personally (but in his message's to me his sister knew of them) that he said he sold them to has no idea what I was takin about. I don't know how many more times I can explain it.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #36
Serafim
Quote:
You're not getting the point serafim, he said he k ow longer has the boa and that he gave it to animal love. He did not give it to animal lI've and he is selling the same boa he has said to not have. I also stated earlier that I would ask the program if they in fact did buy the snake considering g I have no pitlctoral evidence of the snake. My bad if trying to avoid someone else getting scammed i's creepy.
Looks like someone is back peddling a bit. He lied he hurt his credibility as a seller Will probably never sell the boa and if people did their homework they would ask questions and get current photos. Your original claim and your response on his ad was he was going to jerk people around. He jerked you around You never once before contacting that lady said anything about him not having the boa your complaint was he doubled the price

Old 05-20-2017, 09:29 PM   #37
Serafim
You actually going to sell this snake this time or going to jerk people who are interested around again like you did too me a few months back. Feel free to defend your business practices on the BOI if you'd like.
Last edited by Afrock86; 05-20-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #38
Serafim
Quote:
I see he has a Guyana boa for sale here that he had for sale on Craigslist back in october. He listed it for $200 which is a steal for such a great snake. He's tried selling the snake multiple times and acruelly finally got ahold of him to buy it, made plans and everything and then he texts me that he's giving it to an educational program. Well looks like that was bs bc it's on here for double the price.

Convo takes multiple posts
No mention of you are concerned he doesnt have the animal he lied to you we get it. Your upset because you didnt get the snke you wanted for 200 dollars. For the record too all viewers the lie is not to be excused there was no reason to lie to begin with a simple I decided to do something else with the snake would have been sufficient. A liar is a Liar but the op hasnt proven anything except he really wants that snake..

Old 05-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #39
Serafim
Quote:
Can someone please explain to serafim that there is no question that the owner of the boa has her, but that he is using that said boa to catfish people for whatever reason into buying said boa. Hence the educational program that he claimed on here to know personally (but in his message's to me his sister knew of them) that he said he sold them to has no idea what I was takin about. I don't know how many more times I can explain it.
and for the record nobody needs to explian anything to me. You proved he needs to be approached with caution you also proved at least in my opinion that you have the potential to be the customer from hell.. Again You didnt get the snake move on

Old 05-20-2017, 10:01 PM   #40
Chris Kennard
Thanks for the heads up Dakota.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!