For Sale Crimson Sandfire™ Bearded Dragon Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
Matt G
Crimson Sandfire™ Bearded Dragon Babies

Petoskey, Michigan
***NOTE***

***NOTE***
Please read entire post before asking questions.

***NOTE***
Pictures don't give dragons justice. They are really 3 times brighter.

***NOTE***
I will update ALL of my posts every Friday night (Posted on other site). I will have the most current and up to date information. Please, call/ text/ inbox me.

***NOTE***
The prices are included in the picture

BASIC INFORMATION

DOB Aug, 29th, 2016 5:00 pm

These dragons are of a VERY high-end bloodline, consisting of %100 pure Crimson Sandfire™ genetics. Furthermore, all of these babies have the ability to produce exceptional breeder/collector quality translucent/hypo crimson red offspring (Het Translucent). You WILL NOT find this quality at Tropic Cove or Pet Supplies Plus lol!!! The color of these dragons will increase and become more vivid with age. As of now, I can only identify the translucent and Hypo morph (due to age). Upon further aging, I can identify other possible morphs which can be age dependent and allusive.

GENETIC INFORMATION: QUALITY CATEGORIES AND MORPHS

QUALITY CATEGORIES

This clutch consists of Translucent, Het Tran, Blue Bar, scale reduction (some posable Leatherback) and German Giant manifested morph traits. Each dragon is categorized in subdivided classifications of genetic quality. The 1st set of categories separates them into quality (via popular demand) from lowest to highest (Pet Quality, Breeder Quality, Holdback Quality and Collector Quality). The dragons are then placed into subcategories to determine additional trait qualities, importance from lowest to highest where their (age, color, pattern, size, texture and sex).

Pet Quality: A few of my dragons are nice and healty, but do not have high color saturation or vivid color tones. They are all het for hypo and translucent and come from my high color bloodline. So, it doesn't mean they cannot produce exceptional offspring because they are still homozygous for the high end genetics.

Breeder Quality: The majority of my clutches and these babies are within the breeder quality range. They either have very good color tone and saturation and or they show all/ some of the morphs below.

Holdback Quality: Only 4 of the remaining (1st clutch) dragons are the "best" of my breeder quality dragons. Me and other breeders holdback these dragons because the quality of color or morph is so exceptional, the breeder may want to keep or breed them for themselves, thus "holdback". These dragons have the ability to make VERY high and strong quality bloodlines via producing VERY exceptional offspring. BUT, like the old saying goes, "everything has it's price", they will be sold for at a very high premium, if at all...

Collector Quality: As do other breeders. I usually keep these dragons as holdbacks for my next years breeding stock and will rarely be offered for sale. BUT "everything has it's price". Rare reptile collectors would love to get their hands on this caliber of dragon. All 4 of my Holdback dragons are also collector quality. All of my collector quality dragons have the rare morph(s) trans, hypo, trans or hypo along with intense vivid color.

MORPHS

Translucent means they have skin which appears slightly translucent/ see-through. Generally translucent bearded dragons have solid jet-black or dark brown eyes and will have a very unique hue to their color. These dragons are VERY sought after by collectors, breeders and owners alike.

Hypo, which is short for hypomelanistic. This simply means a reduced amount of melanin or black coloring. Typically hypo dragons will have clear nails and appear a lighter pastel in color than a standard bearded dragons. Again, very sought after in the bearded dragon community.

Blue Bars are VERY STUNNING!!! The blue bar pattern is a very rare, unique and recessive trait. This trait usually manifests on each of the dragon's sides (where the ribs are located). Coloration of the bars can range from a dark blueish purple to a light blueish grey. Some my dragons posses these traits and I'm very stoked. Not only do they have the trait, most of their blue bars are in the shape of "X"s which runs down the length of their back's!!! I can't seem to find much information on blue bars, but I've never seen them in this pattern and I've been in the hobby for over 15 years. So, I know for a fact this is VERY RARE and UNIQUE!!!

Leatherbacks are also a favorite among breeders, collectors and owners. They have smooth backs with no spikes, except on their sides and head. With no spikes on their backs, their colors also appear more vivid.

German Giant dragons are much larger than a classic dragon. It is very hard to tell if a baby dragon a true German Giant until it is fully grown. This type of dragon requires a much larger enclosure. Very sought after, these.

PICTURES

***NOTE***
Pictures are NOT filtered or altered in any way.

The dragons may be bigger then the text states due to growth. If you would like to see pictures of the parents, or current size please PM me. The prices are included in the picture. Paint on the tail represents the price and detailed information on that dragon. Size will change with time due to growth. I will try to update the size monthly. Inbox me for current or different pictures.

GOLD: Morph- Translucent.
Color- Crimson/ Blood Red, Blue Tiger Bars (from middle of back to sides), Blue Belly, Orange, Jet Black eyes
Pattern- Tiger Stripes, Diamond Back, "X" Shaped Blue Bars.
Size- Length (4.3/4") Weight- (5.2g)
Texture- Very Smooth (might be leatherback), Reduced Scales.
Sex- Female
Quality- Holdback/ Collector

BLUE: Morph- Tranlucent.
Color- Stunning Crimson Red, Orange, "X" Shaped Blue Bars (middle of back), Green, Jet black eyes, Blue Belly.
Pattern- Tiger Stripes, Blue Bar.
Size- length (6") Weight (8g)
Texture- Medium Roughness
Sex- Male

SILVER: Morph- Tranlucent
Color- Red, Orange, Blue Bar, Jet Black Eyes, Blue Belly.
Pattern- Normal, Vivid.
Size- Length (4") Weight (3g).
Texture- Smooth (might be leatherback).
Sex- Female.
Quality- Breeder

GREED & BLUE: Morph- Translucent
Color- Orange, Red, Blue Bars, Blue Belly, Brown.
Pattern- Light Stripes, Basic, Normal, Small Blue Bars.
Size- Length (6"), Weight (8.5g)
Texture- Medium Smooth
Sex- Female
Quality- Breeder

BLACK & RED: Morph- Translucent
Color- Red, Orange, Dark Brown Eyes, Blue Belly.
Pattern- Light Stripes, Basic, Normal.
Size- Length (5 1/2") Weight (6.2g)
Texture- Smooth
Sex- Male
Quality- Breeder

BLACK & BLUE: Morph- Translucent
Color- Orange, Dark Brown Eyes, Dark Red Stripes, Blue
Belly, Blue Bars, Green.
Pattern- Stripes, Normal, Light Grey Blue Bars.
Size- Length (5 1/2") Weight (7.8g)
Texture- Rough
Sex- Male
Quality- Breeder

BLACK & GREEN: Morph- Translucent
Color- Red, Orange, Light Blue Bar, Blue Belly
Pattern- Normal, Basic, Small Blue Bars.
Size- Length (6) Weight (6g)
Texture- Rough
Sex- Male
Quality- Breeder

GREEN: Morph- Hypo
Color- Red, Orange, Tan, Blue Bars (Grey), Green, Copper Eyes Clear Nails.
Pattern- Insane!! Tiger Stripes, Grey "X"s On Back.
Size- Length (6) Weight (10g!)
Texture- Medium Roughness
Sex- Male

WHITE: Morph- Hypo
Color- Crimson Red, Blue Bar, Orange, Clear Nails
Pattern- Tiger Stripes, Blue "X"s On Back, Diamonds Base To Tip of Tail.
Size- Length (6 1/8") Weight (11.1g!)
Texture- Smooth
Sex- Female
Quality- Holdback/ Breeder

BLACK: Morph- Hypo
Color- Red, Blue Bar, Green, Clear Nails
Pattern- Tiger, Blue Bar "X"s
Size- Length (6 1/8") Weight (8.4g)
Texture- Smooth
Sex- Female
Quality- Breeder

BLUE & RED: Morph- Het Tras
Color- Brown, Orange, Blue Bars, Clear Nails
Pattern- Basic, Blue Bar "X"s
Size- Length (6 1/4"), Weight (9g)
Texture- Spikey
Sex- Male
Quality- Breeder

PURPLE: Morph- Het Tras
Color- Tan, Rusty, red, Orange, Clean Nails.
Pattern- Basic, Normal, Blue Bar.
Size- Length (5 1/2") Weight (7g)
Texture- Rough
Sex- Male
Quality- Pet

PURPLE & BLACK: Morph- Het Tras
Color- Tan, Brown, Orange
Pattern- Basic, Normal
Size- Length (5 1/4") Weight (6.2g)
Texture- Rough
Sex- Female
Quality- Pet

PRICING, SHIPPING, HOLDS and RULES & REGULATIONS

PRICING

***NOTE***
The prices are included in the picture.

These dragons are now of an age where I price each dragon individually. The price for these dragons range from $60- $400. Each dragon's price is as unique as the dragon itself. The prices strongly correlate with their quality. Each dragon was categorized in subdivided classifications of genetic quality to determine pricing. Hypomelanistic, Translucent, Leatherback and German giants dragons are sold at a significantly higher price. Prices are not fixed and can be changed at anytime due to a number of factors, mainly due to age, overhead cost and injury.THE PRICES ARE IN THE PICTURES.

***NOTE***: Payment Plans coming soon

***PROMO***: If you buy two dragons at regular price you can get the third half off (The half off dragon must be of the same morph/ phase and clutch as the first two). Starting Aug, 29th, 2016 5:00 pm, the base price of each dragon will go up $35 every month until they reach adulthood (this is due to the extreme overhead costs).

SHIPPING

Shipping is not included in any of the prices or fees and can only be shipped when they reach 5+ weeks old. I will be using overnight shipping on ALL orders. The shipping price will strongly depend upon where you live, carrier and specialized packaging (estimates can be given upon request). I will not ship my Bearded Dragons to or from winter weather conditions. Nor will I ship my bearded dragons internationally... In the case your dragon(s) is dead upon arrival, you may be entitled to a refund and/ or Insurance claim. For "Dead upon arrival" refund claims, you must return the deceased corpse to my location within 14 business days. If you choose to ship the "Dead upon arrival" corpse, your shipping fee will be refunded ONLY if standard shipping was used. (My shipping/ holding fee(s) will not be included in the refund or Insurance claim).

RULES & REGULATIONS

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO FREE holds, negotiations, refunds or trades (unless silver or gold) for hatched dragons. Although, FREE holds are available for the first 3 weeks of growth and ends 10/15/2016. This is very recommended, allowing me to assess their heath and get them well established and fat before the move. After 10/15/2016, the hold rules apply. If you choose to hold a dragon(s) after 10/15/2016, you must first pay no less than half of the dragon's regular price, plus a monthly $35 holding fee (prorated). Holding time will start on the date and time I receive payment. The holding fee does not cover, set aside or include the monthly overhead price rise (stated above). In the event of "holding fee default(s) or delinquent(s), your hold(s) will not be honored without an additional holding fee payment. After 3 days of "holding fee default(s) or delinquent(s)" you will forfeit your dragon(s), all payment(s) and all holding fee(s). No exceptions. There will be ABSOLUTELY no refunds on bearded dragons which are on hold, in person purchase or "living upon arrival".

WHY THE RULES & REGULATIONS ARE IMPORTANT

You may think the rules and regulations here seem very strict, its because they are. The reason for the is extreme overhead costs. Baby bearded dragons are VERY expensive to rear. One baby bearded dragon can eat up to 50 crickets plus veggies each day, I have 24 dragons... Each dragon will eat a minimum of $6 worth of crickets pre day. All together this clutch will consume $135 of food per day, assuming I don't sell any. Now you can see how fast this WILL add up. Im not selling these dragons to make money because I can't lol. Tana got pregnant by mistake lol. So... If I make any exceptions on the rules & regulations, It will burn my pockets like lava. Thank you for understanding.

MOST IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE!!! Make sure you have an adequate enclosure and set up before or upon purchase. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to ask via Facebook PM, comment, email pokeydragons@gmail.com. You can also call/ text me at 231-758-6389. Thank you.

/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/pet 29.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/pet 32.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/hypo 17.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/hypo 19.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/hypo 21.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/hypo 23.jpg/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 1.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 5.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 7.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 9.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 11.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 13.jpg
/Users/Matt0420/Pictures/morph 15.jpg
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2016, 03:23 AM   #2
msw0rld
Can't see any pictures

Old 09-20-2016, 05:44 AM   #3
Jdawg
No pics!!!

Old 09-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #4
kjohnson7883
Pictures please.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:27 AM   #5
Matt G
I don't know how to add pictures. Email me at pokeydragons@gmail.com or text/ call 231-758-6389
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2016, 05:50 AM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
One baby bearded dragon can eat up to 50 crickets plus veggies each day, I have 24 dragons... Each dragon will eat a minimum of $6 worth of crickets pre day. All together this clutch will consume $135 of food per day, assuming I don't sell any. Now you can see how fast this WILL add up. Im not selling these dragons to make money because I can't lol. Tana got pregnant by mistake lol.
Your dragon got pregnant by mistake? You are paying $6 for 50 crickets?

Old 01-01-2018, 06:09 AM   #7
Matt G
Sorry about not having any pics �� Im new to this site and trying to get more familiar with it. About 2 years ago I started a bearded dragon & vivariums service. We have been very successful on Facebook. We are trying to use this site more though. If you would like to check us out and see what we are all about visit Pokédragons on facebook. Just type in Pokédragons or pokedragons231 in Facebook search. We have produced 100s of AMAZING red dragons and shipped them across the country. We also make VERY badass vivariums with new builtin technologies. Please check us out!!! We have ALL 5 star reviews and almost 900 likes. We are really starting to get our name out there. I will be posting our vivariums here in a moment (If I can). Our vivariums are also on our Facebook Page Pokédragons. The vivariums series is called Pogona Condos. Im 100% sure you've never seen anything like them before. To make thing more easy, ill post our FB link below and just message us asking about our products. https://www.facebook.com/pokedragons231/
Thank you!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #8
CART
I don't see anything listed for sale on FB page only SOLD stuff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blood red, red bearded dragon, translucent, translucent bearded