normal ball pythons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
The ONE snake in my collection who will be with me for the remainder of her life is a normal, every morph I have will most likely be replaced with a combination morph down the road, but my girl Smokey has a special place here and always will.
Same here! Isabelle, my normal girl, will always be with me. I wouldn't sell her for $1,000,000. She's the one that got me into this mess!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #12
amandarenee
Unfortunately, this seems to be an eventuality with all reptile breeding. People make fantastical morphs, and suddenly the normals they used to make that morph are underappreciated. I would never call any animal trash, that is just downright mean, no matter how "plain".

Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
mechnut450
I have five normals right now in ball pythons mainly rescues but I don't treat them as trash, I also recently got 6 other pythons/ boas that I not going to be able to keep long term run due to the size they get ( didn't know as much about them when I got but I had agreed that into keep any snake that could get over the 7 ft mark.) I also lack the long term room/cages to house suck snakes. they still not trash just my trash cans ( eat what I offer the bp and they refuse or too large fo the bps ( such as large rats. ))

Old 10-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #14
Araidia
My three favorite snakes that will be with me for life are all normals. And I really hope it isn't true that some breeders kill the normals, that's just appalling. I've actually found it's easier to find homes for the normals than the morphs. I've sold all but one of mine this year and whatever males I have get taken by a small pet shop that takes good care of all their animals. Whoever calls any snake trash should never have any. They sound like their just in it for the money because any person who really loves them could never think that.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:50 AM   #15
Biscuit71
Just an example of someone in a "get rich quick" scheme.... people love somehting when they think they can get rich breeding them, but as soon as they find that it isnt all that it's cut out to be, they lose interest and throw the "trash" label on them. People like that are destroying the hobby.... Period

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!