Just Moved to CO Springs! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Scaled Perfection
Just Moved to CO Springs!

So the USAF has relocated me to CO Springs and I am wondering if anyone has any information on reputable breeders located in the area or nearby. I have bumped into Scales and Tales already, and know Pro Exotics is up the road (not sure on their current status have not checked since I have moved. Hope all is well).

Anyone else I miss? Going to be here a few years so would like to get to know the reptile community in the CO Springs/Denver area.

Thanks all who reply!

Old 11-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
MSwift
PM sent

Old 11-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
SpitZu
Art in Scales, DeMarco Reptiles, and RMB (us) are here in the Springs, and Clockwork Reptiles, Sloan Reptiles, and Boas and Balls are up in/near Denver.

You can check out the Pike's Peak Herp Society here too if you'd like to get together with fellow herpers. I think the next meeting is in December sometime. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pik...48084818584846

Old 11-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
Scaled Perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitZu View Post
Art in Scales, DeMarco Reptiles, and RMB (us) are here in the Springs, and Clockwork Reptiles, Sloan Reptiles, and Boas and Balls are up in/near Denver.

You can check out the Pike's Peak Herp Society here too if you'd like to get together with fellow herpers. I think the next meeting is in December sometime. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pik...48084818584846
Thanks for the info!

Old 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
Scaled Perfection
do any one you have a site to check upcoming shows in Co?

Old 12-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
MSwift
http://www.rockymountainreptileexpo.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!