Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #11
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I remember seeing it somewhere else too, I'll try to find it when I have time.
Here Julia M. Here is the actual Facebook conversation between her and I. She comment on a thread where Rick was commenting and made me aware about it. I said if you ever want a frog it's taken care of no charge.

The free frog was for alerting me of the post... This was also over a year ago.

Screen shots attached.

So once again. Please show me where I give members free frogs for posting on this site........

I tell people not to comment or post on any of my threads when asked. They are either disregarded or attacked and it makes no difference if they comment or not. Plus, this site is pulling low attendance and other media sites have taken over. The "Nintendo 64" users of the reptile world will still use this site. Facebook, Instagram and other media sites are just way more relevant. This was good when it first started.
Attached Images