Inquiry Carolina Classic Dragons?????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:19 PM   #1
Aripolo
Question Carolina Classic Dragons??????

Hi everyone so far i've read a good deal of reviews on this company but my questions are still there. So here it goes im looking into purchasing a dragon from them a hypo orange to be exact priced at 350.the animal is gorgeous i will post below. my questions are as follows

am i paying too much for a hypo orange?
Do you think this image is enhanced?
and do you think this animal will stay bright orange.
i appreciate all of your comments. thank you
Id. AP 777 reads WOW ontophttp://www.carolinaclassicdragons.co...agons-for-sale

Old 05-03-2016, 07:20 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Ariadna

Dave Freeman with CCD is top notch, he has been in the trade for years.

On to your questions
am i paying too much for a hypo orange? You have to ask yourself, how much am I willing to pay for that dragon.

Do you think this image is enhanced? No the image is not enhanced. I've been to Dave's place several times and the dragons look as good in person.

and do you think this animal will stay bright orange. Dave prices his animals as much for potential as he does for the way they appear now. He wouldn't have a good reputation if he sold animals for high dollar and they turned out to look like junk. Most of his dragons get better color with age.

In conclusion, it really comes down to how much money you want to spend, is it a pet or a breeder. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I prefer citrus tigers over hypo oranges. Other people prefer reds over oranges, so it's hard to say if a certain dragon (or any animal) is worth a certain price. Dave is one of the best in the business and most of the time, you get what you pay for.

Old 05-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aripolo View Post
Hi everyone so far i've read a good deal of reviews on this company but my questions are still there. So here it goes im looking into purchasing a dragon from them a hypo orange to be exact priced at 350.the animal is gorgeous i will post below. my questions are as follows

am i paying too much for a hypo orange?
Do you think this image is enhanced?
and do you think this animal will stay bright orange.
i appreciate all of your comments. thank you
Id. AP 777 reads WOW ontophttp://www.carolinaclassicdragons.co...agons-for-sale

David & his critters are second to none!

Buy with confidence, knowing you're getting exactly what David tells you it is.

I would recommend David & his critters, 100% PLUS!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-04-2016, 03:12 AM   #4
Snake-Queen
The price is up to you to decide. Dave's animals are beautiful & high quality.

Dave is honest & would never enhance an image.

I've bought a dragon that got better with age. So, I doubt that one will fade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-04-2016, 11:48 AM   #5
Mistyck
I've never bought a dragon from him, but I did inquire about some of his dragons. He was nothing but professional and willing to answer questions without batting an eye. Even though I decided not to purchase a dragon afterwards, I felt that his customer service was next to none.

His dragons are gorgeous and I haven't heard anyone say anything derogatory about him or his animals.

As for price, that's something only you can decide. If you think the animal is worth that much, then it's worth that much. If not, then my suggestion is find some animals that are priced more to your liking. But I don't think you can go wrong if you get one of Dave's dragons. :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!