Bad Guy Michael Laawton - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:00 PM   #11
guruza
1: are the screenshots in order?
2: can you please post all the screenshots since it looks like a bunch are cut off and missing portions.
3: Did you buy knowing there was a possibility of crypto? I cant tell because of your screenshots.
Thats all for now.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:03 PM   #12
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruza View Post
3: Did you buy knowing there was a possibility of crypto? I cant tell because of your screenshots.
No he did not say anything about it until after the OP had the snakes - see my post #31.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=572234&page=4

Old 05-03-2016, 01:24 AM   #13
guruza
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
No he did not say anything about it until after the OP had the snakes - see my post #31.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=572234&page=4
oK I see that but in your post #1 here he clearly mentions crypto. are the SSs in order and that would be one of the first he sent you or are they out of order and that text was after you already had the snakes?

Old 05-03-2016, 01:25 AM   #14
guruza
Sorry i meant post #2

Old 05-03-2016, 02:35 AM   #15
Marie84
Ultra skinny very sad looking snakes that could quite possibly have crypto (not revealed to you until after you'd bought and shipped of course)? D:

Just...just WOW.

I'd like to hear the other side of the story but those pics tell a pretty grim tale.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:07 AM   #16
senusenu
He revealed the crypto on Facebook when she made a post about the sick snakes, after she received them and, I believe, after at least one died.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:10 AM   #17
Marie84
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
He revealed the crypto on Facebook when she made a post about the sick snakes, after she received them and, I believe, after at least one died.
Yeah...just over here shaking my head. Crypto is NOT something you should have to DRAG out of someone and it's NOT something to just casually mention later after deaths happened! "Oh, by the way, those snakes I sold you a while ago quite possibly had crypto, my bad '

We're talking about a disease that can decimate collections (of course I know everyone here knows that.)

Old 05-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #18
tlmoon
Very very despicable for the seller to send such sick snakes. Heartbreaking to see them, especially the deceased one.

It looks like this seller does not have the maturity or resources to be caring for snakes, much less trying to be breeder or dealer.

I'm sorry that you got ripped off, thanks for posting. It will help others avoid the same situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-04-2016, 10:09 PM   #19
scmartin27
In my Lawton BOI post there are also photos of someone else getting a snake from Lawton that tested positive for Crypto. his response was "Just cuz the vet said it looks like crypto doesnt mean it is..."
Then a few days later he is still posting snakes up for sale even AFTER the knowledge that a snake from his collection tested positive for it. Below are the photos again.
Thank you for the post Jolene!
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2016, 02:12 AM   #20
Marie84
Wow...DISGUSTING is the ONLY word!

Any ethical breeder/seller would LOCK THEIR COLLECTION DOWN until the crypto was done with and for months after. No animals in OR out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!