Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
joker040191
Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps

i purchased this dragon as a RED trans leather from Ricky i asked him via email if the dragon was that red all the time and if the dragon had solid black eyes in which he told me yes. i went ahead and purchased this dragon for $340 shipped and when i got him today he was nothing like the pics the dragon is a dull brown/tan and brick red color with one normal eye and one partial trans eye.. i contacted the seller and told him i did not purchase the dragon i received i purchased a red trans leather with solid black eyes.. he is now saying he did nothing wrong and that the pics i sent him show that hes a red trans leather with solid black eyes... as you can see clearly that is not the case please spread the word of this horrible seller.

here is the email where I ask if the dragon had solid black eyes and he said yes and sent me this pic

the first two pics are from the for sale add

the next two pics are of the dragons real colors as you can see the dragon does not have solid black eyes either
Attached Images