Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:36 AM   #121
Black Adder
Nice work Melinda!

Very interesting reading there, we will see how that plays out

Old 06-14-2018, 11:36 AM   #122
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
How was this credit card tied to Leverock? Did you contact whoever hosted the web page?
The credit card was tied to Leverock because made the webpage. I have months of him planning it on screeshots and the group conversation to which he plans it all out step by step looking up info on my disabled client etc

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 02:59 PM   #123
Dream Gene Exotics
He even opened a credit card in someone's name? wow this is getting thick.

Old 06-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #124
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
No, she's saying that he opened the GoDaddy account using her name and address, and then paid for the web page, domain registration, etc. using a pre-paid Visa gift card that you can purchase anywhere. Pre-paid Visa gift cards have no names associated with them.

One potential tip-off that the card is a pre-paid is the expiration date of 2025, seven years from now. Credit cards associated with an actual account holder typically expire in 2-4 years due to expected wear and tear from usage.

https://pocketsense.com/long-credit-...ire-16923.html

http://www.cardrates.com/advice/when...-cards-expire/

OTOH legally a gift card must be good for at least five years from the activation date, so it wouldn't be unusual for them to be printed with a 6-7 year expiration as a hedge to ensure that at the time of purchase it would be valid for at least five years.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0182-gift-cards

Old 06-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
No, she's saying that he opened the GoDaddy account using her name and address, and then paid for the web page, domain registration, etc. using a pre-paid Visa gift card that you can purchase anywhere. Pre-paid Visa gift cards have no names associated with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
In the process of shutting down the website I also discovered he paid for it with a credit card in my name.
I think that allegations made here could be (and should be) clearer.

Old 06-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #126
J9turtlepower
When the credit card info was given to me it did contain my name and address. I provided a screen shot above. I believe it was a reloadable card but he did register it in my name and my address. So yes he paid for the site with a credit card in my name as I stated..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think that allegations made here could be (and should be) clearer.
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #127
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Pre-paid Visa gift cards have no names associated with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
I believe it was a reloadable card but he did register it in my name and my address.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:19 PM   #128
AbsoluteApril
I'm not sure what happened in this case but for some you can assign a name and address for a gift/pre-paid card in order to use it for online purchases.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:31 PM   #129
Candipatton
I made a post about Anthony (Richard) Leverock on a Facebook reptile review site. Cristin then posted the website showing what was made about her. That’s is how we found out what godaddy even was as can see we asked?
So I googled Whois and put Richards name and he does indeed know what a godaddy is!
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2018, 11:21 PM   #130
Dream Gene Exotics
He has now went to godaddy.com and purchased the web domain dreamgeneexotics.com , Cristin Ransom and Candi Patton both brought this to my attention and now he is attempting to try and ruin us making some slander website for outing him for his acts. This is same thing he has tried to do to other parties that have exposed him for his ways. This man has reached an all new low when it comes to pitiful acts. Does anyone have any recommendations for what my next course of action should be?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!