Good Guy Harlin Wall @ Wall2Wall Reptiles (OUTSTANDING!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
serpentwolf
Harlin Wall @ Wall2Wall Reptiles (OUTSTANDING!)

My experience buying my first Emerald tree boa from Harlin was excellent and definately stood out among all the other reptile purchases I've made online in the past 9 years. It is quite obvious that Harlin aims to please, as he was always super friendly, flexible, and communicative. It surprised me right off the bat that he was more than willing to hold my snake for an extended period of time (paid for) until I finished her custom cage. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and experience. I hope that I get the chance to buy from him again in the future. When Harlin signs "your friend", I think he really means it.

Jessica Sommers

Old 11-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #2
joecoool2003
hey does he have a email or website???.. im use to work with him alot .. and he is a real good guy..

Old 11-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
chazzz
I couldn't agree with you more. Harlin is definitely someone that stands out among the rest. He's got great animals and he is extremely personable. I purchased a red Amazon Tree Boa from him last year that is just stunning. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Harlin or recommend him. Great Guy for sure.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #4
burtard
I just met Harlin about a month ago and he is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. We talked for hours on the phone and every time I get off I know so much more about balls and in general, snakes. He is currently trying to get my parents to let me start breeding some balls and words can't describe how excited I am. I see a bright future for Harlin and I in the snake business and as friends. Oh and by the way If you have any questions or if you're looking to buy any snakes Harlin is da man.

Ty Burtard

Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
Pasodama
Have done business (more than once), with Harlin, and would recommend him without hesitation.
He is a great guy... both in business and as a person.

Deb Morgan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!